Arm & Hammer Fridge Fresh Refrigerator Air Filter uploaded by Lidia Z.Arm & Hammer Fridge Fresh Refrigerator Air Filter uploaded by Lidia Z.
2 colors available

BY ARM & HAMMER

Place It Virtually Anywhere! Freezer Fridge Crisper Eliminates Odors so Foods Taste Fresher Longer! 100% Baking Soda Arm & Hammer® Fridge Fresh™ provides maximum odor protection throughout the refrigerator or freezer to keep fresh food tasting fresher longer. Super grip suction cup adheres virtually anywhere to get the Baking Soda up into the air flow & closer to the source of odors. The Replacement Indicator shows then it s time to replace the unit, ensuring fresh foods are always protected. The flow through design exposes 2 times the Baking Soda versus the regular 1lb. box for maximum odor control. The product contains pure Arm & Hammer® Baking Soda.  Because deodorization will affect taste after use, this product should not be used for baking, as a dentifrice, or as antacid.  Money Back Guarantee. Any questions or comme see more...

• Is the fridge version more effective than just opening a box and pl...4 Answers
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Foodie Expert
We use Arm and hammer for our refrigerator all the time. For the most part it takes away the odor. I prefer these rather than the box kind so it doesn't spill.
Mady K.
Mady K.
Tolar, TX
Really like using this for the fact it keeps the fridge clean and smelling good. Not like fish or broccoli or onion.
Breanna D.
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
I always have one of these in my fridge. Idk if they work or if it's just a mind trick, but I feel like when I have one my fridge doesn't smell at all. Arm and hammer has always been a staple brand in my home and even growing up.
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
I just bought this a month ago and it really keeps funky odors out of the fridge so much better then the box you suction it on your shelf or dude walls
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I moved and had to clean out the fridge of the previous owner and what do I find in it? Spoiled milk! I scrubbed and cleaned it, but I still smelt the smell. So when I saw these I automatically got one to see if it helped, and it really did! I no longer smell anything in my fridge.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
Foodie Expert
I usually try to have some baking soda in the fridge to keep odors at bay. However, this product is overpriced when you can just buy a box of baking soda which will serve the same purpose. This product works, but there is a cheaper alternative that does the same thing.
Cretia C.
Cretia C.
Lancaster, TX
When we bought our house, I seen this product for the first time and had to try it. The price is great and I haven't had any problems with this product. It doesn't take up space either.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It is nice that this sticks to the wall, but I found the original, cheap box of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda to be just as effective.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
I was able to stick mine to the side of the fridge. It took a couple times but It finally stuck! it did help fight odors in my fridge until I forgot to buy another one. I found it very helpful as long as you can get it to stick.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA
I usually whip down my fridge once a month with hit water and bleach but hate the smell of bleach this product usually gets rid if it
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Is the fridge version more effective than just opening a box and placing it in your fridge? Which one lasts longer?