Arm & Hammer Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent with OxiClean 62.5 uploaded by Royshada S.Arm & Hammer Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent with OxiClean 62.5 uploaded by Tina F.

BY ARM & HAMMER #34 in Starch

Arm & hammer fresh scent liquid laundry detergent with oxiclean 62.5 oz see more...

• How does this compare to Tide? I'm a Tide girl and have never st...1 Answers
  • Have you tried Arm &. Hammer with. Oxiclean yet?3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Mobile, AL
This is the most affordable and clean laundry detergent I have found to combat my family's dirty laundry. I've tried other top brands and haven't found any that can match Arm and Hammer's OxiClean fresh scent detergent in terms of long lasting freshness. My clothes smell laundry fresh for weeks after laundering.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
I just switched to this detergent after I started to notice I was getting rashes using tide. I love how much money I am saving by switching to this product and its doesn't mess with my sensitive skin. I love the smell, and I've even noticed it tends to stick to my clothing better than the tide did!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Shakopee, MN
ONE OF MY FRIENDS RECOMMENDED THIS PRODUCT TO ME OVER TIDE BECAUSE OF THE PRICE POINT. I THINK THIS IS THE BEST DETERGENT AT A LOWER PRICE AND WELL WORTH IT. IT DOES A GREAT JOB OVERALL AND I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE IF THEY ARE LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO MOVE TO A CHEAPER DETERGENT.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Savage, MN
I just started using this detergent this week and I love it! My whites seem whiter and the fresh scent is refreshing compared to a lot of the floral scents that are usually available. It isn't expensive either so that is a plus since I am constantly doing laundry!!
Holly T.
Holly T.
LOVE this liquid laundry detergent! Besides the fact that it smells AHHHMAZZZING, it cleans our clothes so well. A little bit goes a long way and is very affordable. I will most definitely continue buying this product and recommend it to EVERYONE!
Angela A.
Angela A.
This product is great because it removes grease from my husband's work clothes from his full time job and the seafood scents from his uniforms he wears to his part time job. And the scents from an all boy preteen disappear in the wash. THANK YOU!
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
San Ysidro, CA
This is the only product we use in our household. I don't do laundry but my mom keeps purchasing this product over and over again and I know for sure it's good. Recommended.
Joanna Q.
Joanna Q.
La Mirada , Ca
The only detergent I use . Love how the stains of my toddlers clothing come right off and the smell is great . Smell on the clothing is long lasting
Kara G.
Kara G.
New Hartford, CT
Product I buy when it's on sale at ShopRite. Nothing fancy about it -doesn't leave strong smell but gets the clothes clean!!
Kat L.
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
This is what I always use for all laundry. It really well for all clothing types and color and fabrics.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried Arm &. Hammer with. Oxiclean yet?
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Akron, OH
How does this compare to Tide? I'm a Tide girl and have never strayed.