BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Fresh'n Soft® Wildflowers Fabric Softener Sheets.
Powerfully Fresh.
Naturally Soft!
The Standard of Purity®.
40 Sheets.
5.5 x 9 in (14 x 23 cm). see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jenifer B.
San Jose, CA
I love orchids so when I saw this product at the store I wanted to give it a try.  The scent lasted for a few days and kept my clothes fresh. I would definitely recommend this dryer sheet. The price is decent.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
These sheets work so well, smell incredibly amazing & keeps the laundry feel nice & soft. Also the scent really stays with the clothing for a good amount of time. Affordable & absolutely recommend. Once this box is done will purchase more.
Sadiann J.
I put abut 2-4 sheets every 2 loads in the dryer and they make my clothes so soft and smell so good. I put fabric softener of my clothes prior to using these so my clothes come out smelling great. I also put 4-5 sheets on my mattress to help freshen up my bedroom and mattress as well. I love these
Kaylene W.
Midland, MI
I'm obsessed with this scent! It lasts on my clothes for a good week. Leaves clothes very soft--even denim. Great at reducing static. Very affordable and you get a decent amount of sheets. Definitely recommend!
Amelia A.
Tallahassee, FL
For how strong the box smells on its own when buying it, you'd think it would do the same for your clothes but it doesn't. I'll put 2 to 4 with my laundry and it doesn't leave behind any scent. Nor does it help with static.
C M.
Like this product it not only leaves your clothes smelling good and fresh it leaves them soft and you don't have to use a whole bunch
Cyndie B.
Norfolk, VA
Works like a charm the scent is not overbearing and lingers nicely. Leaves the clothes soft but noticed a bit of static cling
melissa R.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells absolutely amazing leaves my clothes fresh and i even put it by my air conditionior to freshen up my house