BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Staples

Flo-thru vents expose more than twice the baking soda of any other 1 lb. package. see more...

• Is it safe to use baking soda as baby powder?4 Answers
  • How long do you keep this product before replacing for new?4 Answers
  • Any secret uses?12 Answers
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
Erath, LA
In this container, it used mostly to keep smells out of the fridge. And that it works excellent at. But I learned a long time ago to add some to my clothes when washing them. It gets the brights way brighter than bleach. The colors keeps their color and don't fade. It also leaves clothes with a clean, fresh smell. Another great use I have found for this product is to clean mattresses. Not everyone can haul their mattress outside and stay it with a hose. This is especially useful for children. If you have a wet spot, pour it over the spot and let it soak anywhere from 10 minutes to 30. Depending on the spot. After that,you simply vacuum it up. Every few months, I he a wet spray bottle and barely dampen my entire mattress. I use this product very liberally and scrub it in until it almost forms a paste. I wait under the clumps are at least 90% dry and vacuum it up. If the mattress is still damp, I put a fan pointed on it so I still be able to sleep in it that night!!! 😁😂 Momma needs as much rest as possible and nothing feels better than laying on a clean matress with fresh clean sheets!!
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Las Vegas, NV
I always have this in my fridge, not only does it keep my fridge fresh, it's also standard in my cakes to use it, I always know when I forget to add it in as its an important ingredient lol. I also make a diy shampoo with it as well because other shampoos strip you of your natural oils so this works perfectly, I like how soft and smooth it is, makes it easy to level out. I would recommend this to everybody to at least have in their fridge for freshness if nothing else. XOXO-J
EDITH L.
EDITH L.
Binghamton, NY
So many uses!! Add to laundry for whitening boost, brush your teeth with it for a just left the dentist office clean feel. Make a rinse for your hair to for an extra clarifying boost or clean your bathtub with it for a sparkly clean. Oh and don't forget, toss one in the fridge and freezer to keep everything tasting like it should.
tameala w.
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
This is a must in any refrigerator and in baking cupboard. there are so many things you can do with this including cleaning i bet you didn't know that this and vinegar i keep at all times because it is a multi use item. look up on your computor and there are list of things and uses for this and i would ever be without it .
Heather Engvik H.
Heather Engvik H.
Plainview, NY
MyRidgeridersmells really nice and clean I am putting in my drawer really smells really clean and nice and fresh my food smells fresh and it works great evening when I'm in the gym it works I would definitely buy this product I would purchase it and give to my friends and let my friends know about it
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Culpeper, VA
I will only use baking soda for baking it always makes my baked goods come out great I also use it for cleaning it is great mixing with Dawn soap and using it to clean my bathroom I will also stick them in my refrigerator and my freezer is to help. And yes I would definitely buy this product again
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
West Deptford, NJ
This really lasts longer then I expected and stays fresh! I use it in the closet that we have our cat litter in and a friend told me to leave it in the fridge so I did! I have used it ever since and it seems to take out the fridge smell and defiinitly takes the smell out of the cat box closet.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA
I can't say that this made a total difference, so I gave it 3 stars. The flo-thru vents are a nice feature and help to keep the mess of baking soda at bay. It also has a lot more than most other packages and thus is a great deal. I will continue trying it to see if it helps any.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Arm & Hammer Baking Soda is my go to baking soda for baking, cleaning, and getting rid of odors. It is long lasting and blends well in recipes, especially in breads. I typically buy it at Kroger and it is usually on sale. Definitely worth investing in a quality baking soda.
Chelsie C.
Chelsie C.
Omaha, NE
Good multipurpose kitchen stable. Useful in backing to eliminating odors in the cabinets or fridge. It's a good cleaning agent as well when mixed with water! I've used it to clean appliances in the kitchen, as well as the bathroom. Great product that I always keep on hand!
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
Any secret uses?
Cristy T.
Cristy T.
Potts camp , MS
I have a cat in the house and I've heard to put this in their litter box. Is it harmful to he animal? Does it actually make the smell better??
Malisa J.
Malisa J.
Otisville, MI
Can you use baking soda that has been in the refrigerator, for baking?
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Lo uso para limpiar los baños,para la pasta de dientes para cocinar panes galletas etc este producto es bueno y el mejor
Kat M.
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
Is it safe to use baking soda as baby powder?