BY ARM & HAMMER #2 in Baking Powder & Soda

Flo-thru vents expose more than twice the baking soda of any other 1 lb. package.

• Is it safe to use baking soda as baby powder?6 Answers
  • How long do you keep this product before replacing for new?4 Answers
  • Is this safe for baking use?5 Answers
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Baking Soda is the best product EVER!
I can't name all the things it's used for in my home but I'll try to name a few.
I put it in the litter box to keep it fresher longer. I sprinkle it on the rug and then vacuum to deodorize. I keep a box in my fridge. I use this to make bath bombs. I use to sprinkle it in the kids shoes when they were young to deodorize.
There are just so many uses! You should always have a couple of boxes on hand.
And this stuff is cheap. Not expensive one bit.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
There are so many uses for a box of arm and hammer baking soda! Every house needs at least 3 boxes 1 for the fridge 1 for the freezer and 1 for the cabinet for baking. You can also get a box to clean your bathtub or shower, strip build up off your hair by mixing it with some shampoo, add some peroxide and whiten your teeth and throw some in your laundry and it will work as well as bleach. And then of course it's intended purpose baking! I highly recommend this brand for so many different uses! And all for less than $2 a box!
nia l.
Livermore, CA
Baking soda is a very versatile product to have. Firstly it’s not a very pricey item to have. It can be kept in fridge to avoid odor as well as for baking. Moreover it’s great exfoliator for face and sometimes I use it on scalp, whenever I oil my hair. Lastly can be used to clean towels, makes them fresh and clean.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I love baking soda. You can use it for so many things you can put it in your freezer your fridge you can put it in your litter boxes for your cats. You can also use it to whiten your teeth to take off blackheads you can use it for very various many things besides just baking.
Beth C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Another Baking Soda Product I Love the fact you can take the front panel of the box off and put it in your fridge or a room that needs air purification. This product is very affordable and easy to get. If using to deoderaize make sure to switch out every 30 days.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I make so much of my own household products that I go through this so fast. I use it to make my carpet fresh mostly, and bath salts. Baking is also where alot of my baking soda goes. It never fails me.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Great cheap product for keeping our fridge and freezer fresh. When you have foods like onions and peppers in your fridge or freezer it keeps your ice from tasting funny or odors from spreading to other foods.
Sara M.
Winchester, CA
I love this baking soda, it’s super affordable, I purchased mine at Walmart for around 3 bucks, it’s good quality and it’s cheap, I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves to bake or cook.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Baking soda is one of those things that is so essential in my home due to its versatility and low cost. I use it to get rid of odors, in baking goods, in homemade cleaners, etc. It's an excellent value for the money and I would highly recommend. This brand is one that I know and trust.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Love using baking soda, I have a open box in the refrigerator keeps her nice and fresh. I use it on my carpet especially I have a dog and I use it for the carpet.
Anastasia S.
Any secret uses?
Cristy T.
Potts Camp , MS
I have a cat in the house and I've heard to put this in their litter box. Is it harmful to he animal? Does it actually make the smell better??
Claudia F.
Lo uso para limpiar los baños,para la pasta de dientes para cocinar panes galletas etc este producto es bueno y el mejor
Malisa J.
Otisville, MI
Can you use baking soda that has been in the refrigerator, for baking?
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
Is it safe to use baking soda as baby powder?