BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Staples

Flo-thru vents expose more than twice the baking soda of any other 1 lb. package. see more...

Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Baking soda is a very versatile product that I believe everyone should have in their kitchens. It keeps ur fridge fresh, it helps with baking, it softens the built up dirt & oils in ur pores so ur pore strips get more of it out easier, it's a great gentle exfoliant, it removes scalp build up if u mix a little in with ur shampoo, & it has so many other amazing uses. The incredibly affordable pack of baking soda will last u for so long. The brand doesn't matter. The product is worth the money bc you will at some point need baking soda. Highly recommend grabbing this at ur local grocery store :))
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
There are so many uses for a box of arm and hammer baking soda! Every house needs at least 3 boxes 1 for the fridge 1 for the freezer and 1 for the cabinet for baking. You can also get a box to clean your bathtub or shower, strip build up off your hair by mixing it with some shampoo, add some peroxide and whiten your teeth and throw some in your laundry and it will work as well as bleach. And then of course it's intended purpose baking! I highly recommend this brand for so many different uses! And all for less than $2 a box!
Mary F.
Smyrna, TN
excellent to eliminate the odors of carpets especially because I have a pet and is often peeing on the carpet, the bad thing is that it removes stains because you have to apply it once dry and the smell is very concentrated and allergy to my baby
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I don't actually bake with this brand, because I use it for so many other things. Arm and hammer is a staple in my house and I have multiple boxes open at all times. I use it in my litter box to help neutralize odors, I put one in the fridge for smells and keep one in the bathroom for bee stings and other uses. Its a real multi tasker
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Baking soda is one of those things that is so essential in my home due to its versatility and low cost. I use it to get rid of odors, in baking goods, in homemade cleaners, etc. It's an excellent value for the money and I would highly recommend. This brand is one that I know and trust.
Jessica H.
Super inexpensive product that delivers like double on your money.  It amazes me that such a simple product does it job of odor eliminating so well consistently without any assistance from me. I literally just sit it there and it goes to work at odor eating from day one.
Miranda V.
I can't brag enough about this stuff and all of arm and hammers products! They are all amazing. I use this in the litter box and it totally eliminates the smell and it only costs 2$ at Walmart! Best kitchen product hands down. It has so many uses
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
I stick this in the fridge, and freezer for all around freshness, and I also use it when cleaning the carpets in my house. It turns them white again and clean to walk on. Arm and Hammer has never steered me in the wrong direction
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
For baking soda I have always used arm and hammer brand! I use it to keep the food in my fridge a bit fresher as well as for cooking! The brand has never let me down and doesn’t seem to be missing anything!
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
I usually use this pack right in my refrigerator or use it for cleaning. It works so well and doesn’t leave behind any residue hen cleaned properly. I use it all the time and will continue to do so.
Anastasia S.
Any secret uses?
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
I have a cat in the house and I've heard to put this in their litter box. Is it harmful to he animal? Does it actually make the smell better??
Claudia F.
Lo uso para limpiar los baños,para la pasta de dientes para cocinar panes galletas etc este producto es bueno y el mejor
Malisa J.
Otisville, MI
Can you use baking soda that has been in the refrigerator, for baking?
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
Is it safe to use baking soda as baby powder?