BY ARM & HAMMER

Our fresh linen scent is like a dazzling burst of springtime breeze from an open window. You can almost see the white curtains blowing with a crisp floral brightness that flows from your fresh linens drying on the line. see more...

Amadis L.
Tacoma
Love this deodorizer. I have kids and this always keeps my home smelling fresh and clean!! I was highly satisfied with this product and always keep it on my shelf! Very worth the price!!
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
Arm & hamer carpet odor eliminator works great to get the smell of pet dander out of the carpet. Just sprinkle a bit on and vacuum it up.
Katherine A.
Naples, FL
We use this all over our home. It is great. It picks up all odors and doesn't leave white residue on our dark carpet like a lot of the other brands do.
Perla C.
Ridgeway , VA
These get in so deep and work so hard to get everything out it's very easy to use and an easy clean up!
Gina d.
Berea , KY
This product makes the whole house smell clean and fresh. The best part is that it just takes a sprinkle and shake!! This is a must have for me