BY ARM & HAMMER

Fast-drying foam eliminates tough odors caused by germs smoke moisture food and pets. For use on curtains carpets bedding and upholstery. Scent: Fresh; Physical Form: Foam; Application: Carpet;Curtains;Fabric. see more...

Dixie M.
Home Sweet Home Expert
This product is alright for mild situations but with tougher stains I have found there are better choices. The smell of the product is alright , I wouldn't say it's the best I have ever used before and when dealing with kids and pets I need something a little stronger to get the job done.
Cheree F.
Ocala, FL
I love this stuff after you completely clean a room it just helps make everything smell really good and it has baking soda so I know it is clean.
Alexandria A.
Martinez
Great at getting pet orders out of couch an rugs. Though some things I feel like it leaves a film on. Over all a good product though.
Tiffany C.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this on my carpet when I vaccum and it works good and smells clean. It's a great product to use for cleaning