Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashArm & Hammer
Essentials Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash

Arm & Hammer Essentials Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arm & Hammer Essentials Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Arm & Hammer Essentials Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This body wash really gets the job done, and doesn't have a powerful smell. Everyone at my house loves it!. Worth a $1
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Arm & Hammer Essentials Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Pretti E.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
The best shower gel on the market!! Smells great and leave the skin feeling great. Ive had the pleasure of using all varieties avail. #bathtime #must have #mommusthave #shower #influenster #shelfie #selfie
Scott S.
Cincinnati, OH
Arm & Hammer Essentials Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Scott S.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a 3-in-1, but I mainly use it as a body wash. Great smell and lather. Rinses off easily, leaving a fresh clean feel. But I wouldn’t have a problem using it as shampoo.
Aaliyah H.
Little Rock, AR
Arm & Hammer Essentials Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Aaliyah H.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
(I have the “Ultra Replenishing” in the scent “Clear Water”). This body wash smells amazing & it’s so moisturizing. The scent is unisex & smells like a clean (non-heavy) cologne in the bottle, but a light fresh scent (that sticks to you) once it’s lathered. It’s my new favorite body wash & I recommend it for everyone, it’s safe for sensitive skin.
Meagan M.
Arm & Hammer Essentials Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Meagan M.
I love this body wash. It's natural, and you can get it at Dollar Tree (where I'm from at least) for $1. I have a whole bathroom full of this body wash. It comes in two scents, but I prefer the Clear Water one. It's safe to use on kids too. It holds up throughout the day and the scent isn't overpowering. I highly recommend this!
Jessica B.
Muskegon, MI
Arm & Hammer Essentials Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Jessica B.
This is a great perfume free body wash!! It cost a dollar at the Dollar Tree and it helps when you need a soap for traveling and you don't want to bring your good stuff but either way it's great body wash
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Arm & Hammer Essentials Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Lindsay J.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Found this at my local dollar store and I love it. What an amazing find for the price. It smells so amazing. It smells fresh honestly like laundry detergent. A nice clean, crisp scent. The scent stays on your skin which is awesome. It made my skin silky soft too. ❤️❤️❤️#arm&hammer
Evencia C.
Orlando, FL
Arm & Hammer Essentials Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Evencia C.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
i was just saying to myself that arm and hammer needs a body wash and walk in dollar tree to find this . this is the most fresh body wash ever . I definitely recommend for summer and handling odor .
Angel H.
Columbia, NC
I purchased this from Family Dollar it was a $1 so I decided to give it a try. You get a lot of product and it works well. Although I feel like there could be a little more lather. It feels decent on my skin and has a light scent that smells good. I would recommend.
HMS D.
Mount Vernon , NY
Arm & Hammer Essentials Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by HMS D.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I purchased this on a whim while in Dollar Tree and I am pleasantly surprised by it! It has a delightfully clean scent that is synonymous with Arm and Hammer brand products. My skin feels great after use. It isn't drying. And the best part was it was only $1!! I am truly shooketh.

Looking for your answer?