No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arm & Hammer Essentials Liquid Hand Soap Pump Orange Citrus Aloe Baking Soda 4pk!
How would you rate this product?
Columbus, OH
This Armen Hammer hand soap not only smells good, but it feels good on the hands. It’s very thick and creamy in its consistency. This was another great buy from the Dollar Tree; it was just one dollar. Prior to this, I had tried another hand soap from the Dollar Tree that was terrible. It felt like I was washing my hands with water. My hands were not clean with the other soap. On the other hand, this soap will get your hands very clean after the first wash.

Looking for your answer?