Arm & Hammer Drawstring Pan Liners

Loved for generations, the Arm & Hammer™ brand has been the standard of purity, and a trusted household staple in millions of cabinets and pantries. Arm & Hammer Drawstring Liners keep cat litter pans clean and neutralizes odors with the power of Arm & Hammer activated baking soda. Drawstring holds securely on the pan ensuring a stable and sturdy liner. Easy litter disposal by using the drawstrings, makes changing the litter an easy stress-free task. Designed to be used with any type of litter including clay, scoopable, and all natural. Keeps the litter pan clean and fresh for many uses.

How well do these liners hold up?
Start your review of Arm & Hammer Drawstring Pan Liners!
How would you rate this product?
Janet R.
Griffith, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Arm and hammer has always been a go to for everything I need from baking soda to cleaning products. The smell that it has makes your whole house smell wonderful. If you own pets I will highly recommend it! Use once a week or daily
Daryen H.
The Dalles, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These bags are, as other reviewers have mentioned, a good fit (if a little tall) for the Litter Robot waste bin. They're nice-quality bags; my only gripe is that they're perfumed. Not heavily perfumed, by the standards of scented garbage bags, and marginally better than smelling cat urine, but I'd still prefer something more mildly scented
Jessica V.
Hartford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These liners are awesome I always purchase to line my cats litter box.. they are very affordable and come in different sizes. It also has a pleasant sent to eat. It makes cleaning the litter box a lot easier.
Crystal B.
La Grange, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have a cat but if I did I would definitely use these and I will get an automatic litter box
Ayesha J.
Des Plaines, IL
It's very good arm hamer its very effective and safe to used i am so much happy to used this one is dping great
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love love love this. Prevents messes and issues. Very helpful when my cats are messy.
James F.
CABAZON, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Well nothing really eliminates the smell lol but it does help! The scents from this brand help so much at first. So the smell isnt so bad after 1 to 2 weeks. Not bad in my opinion.
Angela M.
Portsmouth, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good affordable odor eliminating liners, great for kitty litter. Great value, a little pricey but nothing crazy, of course things you just use to throw away gets pricey after awhile.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These make emptying a litter box easier.I like to have them because I have multiple cats.This means the litter boxes need changed way more often.This definitely helps that get accomplished because it is more convenient.
Johanna C.
Raleigh
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Genius product. My cat would claw through sometimes and then it was annoying. Overall not bad but just keep that in mind.