Julie P.
Shawnee, OK

What is the best cat litter for multiple cats. Looking for something that will actually work and not be carried from the litter box through my house.

Lois N.
Lois N.
Rincon Puerto Rico
3 years, 8 months ago
So far, Tidy Cats has worked for me.
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
4 years, 6 months ago
I use this for multiple cats and it works like a charm.
Misty W.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
4 years, 6 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This litter is ok. I prefer Tidy Cat litter for multiple cats.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Gurley, AL
4 years, 7 months ago
I have 4 cats and they refuse to use this litter. We personally use tidy cats multi cat formul
Juan D.
Juan D.
Newington, CT
4 years, 8 months ago
Use this. It will not track through the house. It smella great and only takes 5-10 minutes for bad odors to leave. It comes with its own, naturally-nice-smelling odor, as well.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Canada
4 years, 9 months ago
If you have multiple cats sharing a litter box, keep your eye out for a litter that specifically states its for "multiple cats" many brands have a variety meant for this.
Anna S.
Anna S.
4 years, 9 months ago
I hate this litter! My cats poop all around the litter box, but refuse to use it when I buy this litter. The store brand with some fabreeze works better than this.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Gladstone, OR
4 years, 10 months ago
I would not recommend this product for any cats. It's overpowering scent caused my cats to stop using the litterbox. I would highly recommend a pine based, pellet style litter. The cats still track it out of the box, but not nearly as much as they did with other litter.