Kayla M.
Conroe , Tx
Does anyone else feel like feces odors are not eliminated like they say?
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
2 years, 3 months ago
I think many kinds of litter have problems eliminating odors.
Krista S.
Krista S.
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes, I thought that as well
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Harlingen, TX
2 years, 4 months ago
Ugh it still smells, still haven't found a good liter yet
shu s.
shu s.
2 years, 4 months ago
Add more baking powder ;<
Secret M.
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
3 years, 10 months ago
I don't think so. I'm still trying to figure out what liter is best. I have two 3 month kittens and it smells horrible. Arm and hammer works but it doesn't mask the odor it brags to do
Ari N.
Ari N.
Tucson, AZ
4 years ago
Yeah. We have 3 cats using the same box, and after a quick trial run of Double Duty we found it had the same result as using their Arm and Hammer powder (simply made the room smell like the powder, and only worked until a cat used the box) and returned to the old litter we used. It required the same amount of maintenance and didn't show results.
Nichole A.
Nichole A.
Twin Falls, ID
4 years, 1 month ago
I use it with my one cat and don't seem to have any issues with it, except with clumping. My cat likes to urinate in the exact same place so that my be the issue.
Maya F.
Maya F.
Austin, TX
4 years, 1 month ago
I have yet to encounter a litter that truly eliminates feces. I just clean the cat box every morning.
Himashi A.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
4 years, 2 months ago
Only in the case of my kitten's poops, she has the worst smelling bathroom trips ever but it works great on the bathroom trips my adult cats take
Abby H.
Abby H.
Redfield, AR
4 years, 3 months ago
I could still smell it, ended up switching litters with fabreeze in it and putting the box on my balcony.