Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Conroe , Tx

Does anyone else feel like feces odors are not eliminated like they say?
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Aug. 18, 2015, 11:36 a.m.
I think many kinds of litter have problems eliminating odors.
Krista S.
Krista S.
July 26, 2015, 1:20 a.m.
Yes, I thought that as well
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
July 8, 2015, 7:07 p.m.
Ugh it still smells, still haven't found a good liter yet
shu s.
shu s.
June 22, 2015, 4:26 p.m.
Add more baking powder ;<
Secret M.
Secret M.
Jan. 20, 2014, 11:07 a.m.
I don't think so. I'm still trying to figure out what liter is best. I have two 3 month kittens and it smells horrible. Arm and hammer works but it doesn't mask the odor it brags to do
Ari N.
Ari N.
Nov. 9, 2013, 10:03 a.m.
Yeah. We have 3 cats using the same box, and after a quick trial run of Double Duty we found it had the same result as using their Arm and Hammer powder (simply made the room smell like the powder, and only worked until a cat used the box) and returned to the old litter we used. It required the same amount of maintenance and didn't show results.
Nichole A.
Nichole A.
Oct. 17, 2013, 12:38 p.m.
I use it with my one cat and don't seem to have any issues with it, except with clumping. My cat likes to urinate in the exact same place so that my be the issue.
Maya F.
Maya F.
Sept. 24, 2013, 1:08 p.m.
I have yet to encounter a litter that truly eliminates feces. I just clean the cat box every morning.
Himashi A.
Himashi A.
Sept. 8, 2013, 9:04 a.m.
Only in the case of my kitten's poops, she has the worst smelling bathroom trips ever but it works great on the bathroom trips my adult cats take
Abby H.
Abby H.
Aug. 6, 2013, 10:03 a.m.
I could still smell it, ended up switching litters with fabreeze in it and putting the box on my balcony.
Krista F.
Krista F.
July 20, 2013, 3:18 p.m.
I think it does work, but other litters work better.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
June 3, 2013, 7:39 p.m.
Did not help at all. Plus it seemed to make my cat sneeze a lot.
Angela O.
Angela O.
June 2, 2013, 2:22 p.m.
The odors are eliminated overtime but not right away. The funky smell is there right after the cat goes but if the cat is fastidious about covering it up the smell will fade quickly with this litter.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
May 30, 2013, 6:06 p.m.
The fecal odors are really only strong if it's warm, humid or recently left in the box. i don't notice any smells with this kitty litter and i do scoop it every few days. clumping litter means you don't have to completely dump all of it each time, so it's important for the arm and hammer baking soda to absorb odors. i notice less in between cleanings with this product than with other types.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
May 10, 2013, 3:24 a.m.
It works ok, but I don't think there is really anything that can mask the odor completely.
Danielle T.
April 30, 2013, 8:55 a.m.
I have 3 cats and this by far is the best brand ive used for smells. i throw in a little baking soda in between cleanings to help once it fades.
Danielle T.
April 30, 2013, 8:55 a.m.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
April 28, 2013, 12:33 p.m.
I agree not the best brand .
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
April 5, 2013, 4:51 a.m.
I must agree. I tried this product once and it did not nearly do the job like Scoop Away does. Scoop Away is still my litter of choice.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
April 3, 2013, 6:44 a.m.
For the most part the odors are eliminated with this product; however, to ensure odors are kept at bay, I have been adding a little bit of arm and hammer deoderizer to the litter after each changing.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
March 27, 2013, 7:12 p.m.
I feel that it is extremely effective with urine, and almost as effective with feces. If your cat doesn't cover up her feces (mine sometimes does, sometimes doesn't) then there definitely is a bit of a scent.
Shanna S.
Shanna S.
March 15, 2013, 1:13 p.m.
There are some smells that just won't be removed magically. The more often you clean your box, the less you will notice the odors. Not only is it better for your cat, but it just makes it smell better to get the poo out as soon as you notice it in there and can get it out.
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
March 9, 2013, 2:45 p.m.
I agree, it is not as great as I thought it would be.
Myra R.
Myra R.
Feb. 23, 2013, 4:49 p.m.
Yes i completely agree this cat liter does not do what it says.. it doesn't eliminate odor at all a trick is to use some baking soda in the liter also, or you can buy that liter deodorizer that comes in a shaker and it works wonders! .. i actually hate this cat litter i prefer a no name brand over this stuff. if any of you shop at wal-mart Special Kitty is the more amazing liter ever and its much cheaper.
Rach M.
Rach M.
Feb. 23, 2013, 6:17 a.m.
Yes! I totally agree! Much prefer Super Scoop!
Carol S.
Carol S.
Feb. 17, 2013, 8:27 a.m.
For my two cats, there is always an odor initially, but it seems like the litter really helps to eliminate the lingering odors. After 5 minutes or so, I don't seem to notice any smell at all!
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
Feb. 10, 2013, 6:46 p.m.
I don't think it eliminates the odor as well as advertised.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Feb. 9, 2013, 12:13 p.m.
Kinda i have always put a little more in between cleaning just to keep the it fresh. And try to scoop it out every other day. and make sure you cat doesn't have a bladder infection

Join Now