Arm & Hammer Diaper Bag Dispenser & Bags uploaded by Brittany J.

BY ARM & HAMMER

The Arm and Hammer diaper bag dispenser and bags makes diaper disposal easy wherever you are. Each bag is infused with Arm and Hammer baking soda for safe, effective and natural odor elimination. Additionally, bags are lightly scented with lavender.... see more...

• Where to find this interesting brand of products?4 Answers
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I just adore these little diaper bags. They smell like lavender and keep the scent of dirty diapers hidden. I keep mine hooked in my diaper bag. They are great for on the go. You can buy these at Walmart or even on Amazon. I highly recommend them.
Riley C.
Okay so I loved these! I got them as a baby shower gift not knowing if they'd be useful and holy cow they were! My friends and family made fun of them, they do look like doggy poo bags but totally worth it. Road trips, dr offices, friends houses you don't want to leave a poop diaper in their trash.. these are so handy and totally mask the scent. I'll buy them as baby shower gifts!
Megan G.
These are an incredible little invention!! I used to stuff a bunch of grocery bags in our diaper bag in case we had to change a poopy diaper. I don't like just throwing them in the trash when we're out, I think it's rude. So we use these and they do an awesome job containing the smell!
Keshia H.
I received this at my baby shower. Attached it to my diaper bag. You don’t realize how much you use this until you go to someone else’s home & you have a stinky diaper (or soiled clothing). Love it! I wouldn't have bought this until now that I know what a great product this is.
Megan P.
These are amazing! Not only for smelly diapers, but for any trash in the car. We’ve also used them for our daughter’s dirty clothes while out and about. They’re priced well and we always have a lot of them on hand.
Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
These bags are perfect for on the go! I’ve needed them for road trips and doctors offices when there’s no where to throw the diapers away. Absolutely a must have for moms and dads!
Nereida Q.
Brooklyn, NY
Good product ! This is a easy product to take on the go when you have to go out and your baby takes a poop . It captures the smell and hides the pamper inside the little bag
Amanda Y.
I love having these when I take my son out. I don't have to throw a diaper straight into the trash. They are convenient to have in the roll
Tasha B.
Where to find this interesting brand of products?

Amazon