BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Dental Care Toothpaste Original Baking Soda, 6.3 oz (Pack of 4) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gab R.
Gab R.
Columbia, MD
My favorite thing about this toothpaste is that purely clean feeling in your mouth after using it. The taste is actually kind of good, which surprised me considering baking soda is the main ingredient. I saw some definite improvement in my dental hygiene while using this everyday but I think I'm going to try one of their whitening-specific formulas next time, as the affect was not great enough. Still, a wonderful buy!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
I always use Arm & Hammer toothpaste. It is the only way to make my teeth feel 100% clean. Some people do not like the taste at first, but you grow to love it! I usually purchase a "tooth protection" type instead of one focused on whitening, because my teeth stay white as long as I use the baking soda toothpaste! 100% recommend.
Dinielle N.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
I tried this product because I thought it would be good for lifting stains. I used it for a few weeks but found the formula to be too harsh on my gums. They would be irritated and sometimes bleed a little. I had to discontinue use so I can't say much to its whitening abilities but if you have sensitive gums i would be cautious.
Especially because I wear braces, I need a toothpaste that will maintain the health of my teeth while keeping my braces clean. The original tooth paste is not to strong that you feel a burning sensation as you might get with some tooth paste but you can feel your teeth getting clean and your mouth stays fresher longer.
Roma Z.
Roma Z.
Corona, CA
Anything with baking soda in it - I'm all for!! I've been using this toothpaste for YEARS and I always come back to it when I feel my teeth aren't as bright as they used to be. In the matter of 10 days I notice a huge difference in the color of me teeth and it is undoubtedly because of this holy grail toothpaste!
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Charlottesville, VA
This is my favorite toothpaste! Some of the ones I have tried before have made a burning feeling in my mouth or tasted weird but this one is perfect! It leaves a clean feeling and keeps your teeth white. I use it every day and have been using it for the past few months. I recently bought my second tube!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Chicago
I started using Arm and Hammer when it was reccomended to Mr that I brush my teeth with baking soda to help keep them pearly white. The tooth paste tastes good and gives you the same fresh, clean feeling as brushing with straight baking soda. More importantly, it keeps my teeth white, clean, and fresh!
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this is amazing stuff. I started using it back in 2012. My ex hadn't seen me for some months and he saw me and the first thing he said was how great my smile was- that it was bright and my teeth looked great. It is a great value, great price, and I use only this toothpaste!
Summer E.
Summer E.
Rosemount
I did not like this toothpaste. The flavor is very distugsting to me and I will probably never use it again. The consistency is such a weird thickness as well. Do no purchase this if you love for your mouth to taste and feel minty fresh because this will not do the trick.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Jackson, NJ
This product was so effective in cleaning my teeth, but the taste was off-putting. I have used many different toothpastes and this one is similar to the effectiveness to other brands like Colgate but can be more expensive. I would not buy this product again.