BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Dental Care Toothpaste Original Baking Soda, 6.3 oz (Pack of 4) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carrie Y.
Silver Spring, MD
My boyfriend has made me use this toothpaste for almost 2 years now, against my will. I don't mind it but I love a nice, minty fresh flavor. The reason he prefers this stuff, is because it's not so minty. It's also not as cheap as say, Crest, would be. It's over priced and half as good in my opinion!
Joanna S.
San Diego, CA
I know people love Arm & Hammer, but I'm not one of those people. I know that the baking soda is great for cleaning your teeth, which you can actually apply directly to your teeth and brush (the powder!), but the toothpaste isn't great. I like having foam while brushing and this doesn't have it.
Kayla B.
Saint Joseph, MO
My teeth feel cleaner with Arm & Hammer Dental Care Toothpaste. I regularly purchase it at Wal-Mart. I prefer it over the other leading toothpaste brands. I wish I could find more coupons for this product so I wouldn't have to buy from the other competitor brands.
Anna H.
Austin, TX
It does not taste like your typical toothpaste, you will have to get use to the taste and get over it. I have switch from Crest 3D White to Baking Soda toothpasteI feel like it keeps my enamel white and healthy. I still drink coffee and tea and my teeth will never be super white but it does keep it looking brighter.
Emily M.
Dracut, MA
Arm and hammer baking soda tooth paste is a little hard to get used to once you first use it because it doesn't have the mint taste like most other tooth pastes do. However now that I have been using it for almost a year , it feels weird to use mint flavored tooth pastes. But as an avid coffee drinker and a bad apple who has an occasional cigarette with an adult beverage...I would definitely say it helps keep my teeth white and strong even though I sometimes make bad dental choices. I also love lemons and will never give them up but arm and hammer seems to do the job in helping my chompers stay strong amidst all the damage I do to my enamel . Would definitely suggest to anyone who had bad dental habits like me or jusy anyone generally. After a few weeks of using the paste you get used to the no mint flavor so I would say just keep going through the weird feeling because your teeth will become stronger and whiter and your taste buds will adapt!
Zenia D.
Hi, I use the Arm & Hammer Dental Care Toothpaste with Baking Soda because it leaves my teeth pearly white. I have been using this product for years. With drinking coffee the teeth seem to get a little yellow but since I've used this tooth paste my teeth seem to look nice and white. I have gotten many compliments from people at work that they love my smile and nice white teeth. So I tell them what Toothpaste I use. I tell them it really works. Not only does it help to make your teeth look nice and white but it also helps to keep your mouth fresh and clean. I recommend this product because I have noticed a big difference from my teeth the way there were before and after from using this Toothpaste.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
I tried this product because I thought it would be good for lifting stains. I used it for a few weeks but found the formula to be too harsh on my gums. They would be irritated and sometimes bleed a little. I had to discontinue use so I can't say much to its whitening abilities but if you have sensitive gums i would be cautious.
Olivia C.
Arm & Hammer - not just for the back of your fridge.

Once I tried this brand of toothpaste, I never went back. I initially tried it because I remembered that my friend with the WHITEST teeth used baking soda and peroxide to clean them. What I got with this brand was a cleaner, brighter smile - just like the say in all teeth commercials, except this one is true.

Highly recommend this product. It is my toothpaste of choice.
Gab R.
Columbia, MD
My favorite thing about this toothpaste is that purely clean feeling in your mouth after using it. The taste is actually kind of good, which surprised me considering baking soda is the main ingredient. I saw some definite improvement in my dental hygiene while using this everyday but I think I'm going to try one of their whitening-specific formulas next time, as the affect was not great enough. Still, a wonderful buy!
Rebecca E.
Charlottesville, VA
This is my favorite toothpaste! Some of the ones I have tried before have made a burning feeling in my mouth or tasted weird but this one is perfect! It leaves a clean feeling and keeps your teeth white. I use it every day and have been using it for the past few months. I recently bought my second tube!