Daniela R.
Daniela R.

It there any other toothpaste that you would prefer other than this one?
Tasha B.
Tasha B.
June 29, 2016, 2:01 p.m.
I like this product because it does what it says and at an affordable price. I do like Crest as well but it costs more, so if I am willing to splurge I go with Crest Pro Health but generally I get Arm and Hammer and see results faster.
Linda H.
Linda H.
June 27, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
I would say the Crest Pro Health line, including their toothpaste is a contender. If your main main concern is whitening, then the crest isn't the answer, but it is the best toothpaste as far as other areas in teeth cleaning, it fights cavaties the best, prevents gum disease and fights plaque, so with that it should keep your teeth clean. Probably switch back between these two toothpastes every other day would be a good idea!
Haley H.
Haley H.
June 21, 2016, 12:06 p.m.
For me its about the freshness and real clean feeling you can only get from baking soda. When I use colgate or crest or other brands there is no staying power to the clean minty feeling and it fades like bubblegum.
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
March 7, 2014, 4:55 p.m.
No. I love coffee and you would never know it. I get complements on my teeth all the time and I swear its from using this toothpaste.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Dec. 3, 2013, 3:36 p.m.
Hands down, this is the best whitening toothpaste that I've ever used, so no, I would not choose anything else.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Aug. 14, 2013, 7:04 p.m.
Nope. This is my favorite. I use it every morning and every night. I've never found a toothpaste that gets my teeth as clean (or as white) as this does.

Join Now