Arm & Hammer Dental Care Tartar Control Anti-Cavity Toothpaste with Fluoride Baking Soda & Peroxide

BY ARM & HAMMER

Tartar Control Fresh from the dentist feeling of clean™ For Healthy Teeth and Gums, Brush Regularly with Arm & Hammer® PeroxiCare® Cleans with effervescence Removes plaque Kills germs for fresh breath Whitens teeth Contains fluoride for cavity protection Low abrasion formula "Serious Care For Healthy Teeth & Gums!"™   Brushing with this patented baking soda and peroxide formula.  Releases tiny oxygen bubbles to clean between teeth and along the gumline.  And kills germs for fresh breath to leave your mouth refreshingly clean! Questions? Toll Free  see more...

• Does this tooth paste comes in different flavors?1 Answers
  • How does this one compare to other toothpaste that claim to do th...1 Answers
  • It there any other toothpaste that you would prefer other than th...6 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Jennifer A.
Salem, OR
YES this toothpaste works amazing, very gentle and cleans great. However i cannot stand the taste of the baking soda, just not for me. No matter how many times i rinse i can still taste it. The price is also a little high for my liking. Agian this product works great so if you dont mind spending a little more and are ok with the baking soda taste i highly recommend it.
Carol C.
Sunriver
This is by far my favored tooth paste. Leaves your mouth fresh and very clean feeling. I eat a lot of garlic and raw onion and after use would never know I had ever touched either. I have never had a cavity in my life and think this product has something to do with it. I highly recommend this tooth paste but not if you are looking for a bubble gum taste.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
I think the reason why I have never cared for this brand is because of the fact that it has that gritti-ness to it that I can't stand.There's nothing wrong with the flavor or the price really,I just can't take the way it makes my mouth feel.I've only sampled it so I can't honestly say how well it would clean my teeth though.
Jackie Z.
Astoria, NY
I do not like the taste of this toothpaste. It is almost salty tasting, not at all refreshing or enjoyable. It cleans your teeth of course, and freshens your breath but I can't get over the taste. I much prefer a true mint taste- which is shame, because I love that it has baking soda, which is great for cleaning teeth.
mariluz s.
Cudahy, WI
I tried Arm & Hammer toothpaste with baking soda and peroxide for the first time because I heard those two things are good for you. I couldn't get past the taste, it was terrible to me. Other toothpastes definitely taste much better, and I am sure are just as beneficial. I wouldn't try this again.
Chloe J.
Silverbrook West Bloomfield, MI
I personally do not like this product because it has too strong of a case to have it personally gives a burning sensation which is fine with me but it lasted for quite a while and you can still feel your gums burning but for those of you who would like strong taste will probably love this project
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
This was an okay toothpaste. I'm pretty picky about the toothpaste I use thought. This was the first time I tried it. A con would be the taste, it tastes awful. I do think that it was semi-effective. It made your mouth feel clean. I will not repurchase this due to the taste however.
Kristien W.
Corbin, KY
This toothpaste just didn't work for me. It didn't leave my breath smelling great like others that I've used have. It also didn't get my teeth very clean. It's usually a great price and I see coupons more often for this brand then other brand but to me it's just not worth it.
Keri G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Did not like this product. The texture of the paste was too gritty for me and the aftertaste was horrible. I did give it one star because I believe it did an adequate job of cleaning my teeth but I was unable to get past either the texture or taste. Will not be repurchasing!
Ana H.
San Diego, CA
I like the concept of the tooth paste but it felt a bit chalky on my teeth and that was not a feeling I enjoyed much but other than this it was fine, had lots of product and was fine for the price but I didn't buy it again so really only use under dire conditions....
Daniela R.
It there any other toothpaste that you would prefer other than this one?
Muruli S.
Does this tooth paste comes in different flavors?
Elizabeth T.
Malba, NY
How does this one compare to other toothpaste that claim to do the same thing?