Arm & Hammer Dental Care Baking Soda Tooth Powder - 4 oz uploaded by Sheryl A.

BY ARM & HAMMER

• Where can I buy Arm & Hammer Dental Care Baking Soda Tooth Po...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer Dental Care Baking Soda Tooth Powder - 4 oz
Amazing way to clear up your teeth, making them stronger and whiter at the same time doesnt leave an ugly sent behind but instead helps you clear up yellow spots and yellow teeth, Highly recommend for everyone who take care of their teeth A Lot!
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
I love anything health and beauty related that uses baking soda as an active ingredient. It cleanses thoroughly and provides effective whitening, without the damage and stripping that can be caused by harsher products. Plus it's all natural, so you know the active ingredient is safe to be in your mouth, and it's very affordable for the results you get. Less sensitivity and more cleaning power!
Sheryl A.
Henderson, NC
Arm and Hammer Baking soda tooth power makes your teeth feel extra clean and your breath with a freshness that last for hours. If you want a clean fresh mouth then this is the product for you.. other toothpastes cannot compare to the amazing job of Arm and Hammer Baking soda toothpaste!!
Juanita B.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Am I the only one who feels likes the pastimes from the baking soda? It is a great product my dad told us about when I was younger to clean your teeth and help with finding it. I bought this product at my local target. It is very inexpensive but works like a charm. I haven't purchased again but I need to go to the store and buy it again. I feel like my teeth miss a little baking soda deep cleaning.
Jessica C.
Wilkesboro, NC
I tried this product and did not like it very much. I used it at least once a day until the tube was empty. I did not not like it that much. It made my mouth feel funny. It met my expectations as far as cleaning my teeth goes but I didn't like the way it made my mouth feel. I would say that others should give it a try because they may like it.
Jacqueline T.
Whitestone, NY
It product felt very weird to use because when I think or arm & hammer I think of baking soda so when I used their tooth powder I felt like I was legit just putting baking soda on my teeth and there wasn't anything happening. I'm not sure if I would try to product again because of the way I feel about it but I'm sure it works very well.
Caitlin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product works well but I had to stop use because it had such a salty taste from the baking soda. Its strange to use a toothpaste that doesn't leave your breath minty fresh and that was something I couldn't get past. If you don't need that fresh breath sensation, this toothpaste would be great for you.
Sydney H.
I did not like this product I mean it works but it taste so nasty.
I do give this some credit I haven't seen any alternatives. pros it works cons it taste gross.
This is my first time using this product. I would if they don't mind a bitter taste, but d you don't like a bitter taste don't buy it
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
This stuff is weird, in a way that I don't like. It's cheap, but a waste of money to me. It tastes disgusting and doesn't really do anything for me. I've only bought this once and will not be buying again. Personally I prefer charcoal powder over this, scrubs better and makes my teeth nice and white!
Rachel R.
Alpharetta, GA
When I first purchased this product, it worked very well. I thought I had for an inexpensive, yet effective toothbrush, but I was quickly proven otherwise. After replacing the battery for the first time, it was incredibly hard to turn back on. Eventually, it stopped working altogether.
Where can I buy Arm & Hammer Dental Care Baking Soda Tooth Power.