Arm & Hammer Dental Care Advance White Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste

BY ARM & HAMMER

Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste. Tartar Control. Frosted Mint Flavor Arm & Hammer® Advance White® is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of Peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. Fluoride cavity protection & tartar control. Low abrasion formula. Breath freshening. Extreme whitening. Deep cleaning. Arm & Hammer.  The Standard of Purity Questions or comments?  Call 1-80-524-1328. see more...

• Do tooth whitening toothpastes wear out the tooth enamel ? 2 Answers
  • Does this product whitten your teeth or not?5 Answers
  • Does this product actually whiten?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer D.
Spring Hill, TN
Okay, so I tried to use this as I REALLY wanted it to work. I had heard great things about how clean it gets your teeth and that it really does whiten and brighten. Unfortunately, I never got to this point because I couldn't stand the taste. It was awful! Now, I am very sensitive to taste and texture, so my reaction is probably stronger than most. If you are looking for a great baking soda and peroxide toothpaste, then I would tell you to still give it a try. You may not even notice the taste. Give it a try for yourself and hopefully you won't have the same problem I have, as I truly think it is probably a great whitening toothpaste.
Melody J.
San Antonio, TX
Arm & Hammer has been my holy grail for years ! I always tried finding the safest ways to have pearly whites. Arm & Hammer has nailed it ! My teeth are extremely white and i make sure to brush my teeth in the morning and at night. The condition of my teeth are very healthy. Once i went for a cleaning at my dentist and believe it or not my dentist said my teeth were already so clean, I barely had any plaque.
Highly recommend to anyone who wants really white teeth.
Shelby E.
Richmond, VA
I purchased this toothpaste on a whim. They were out of my normal brand. I am a texture person and the texture of this toothpaste was off to me. It seemed to do its job well enough but my other problem is I have sensitive teeth and the extreme whitening didn't help that. For someone who doesn't have sensitive teeth or care about weird textures then I'd say go for it.
Lauren N.
Brea, CA
I thought that this toothpaste was going to be extremely helpful in whitening my teeth and I thought I'd see great results in using it because I'd see posts on Pinterest about baking soda helping to whiten teeth, but honestly I'd recommend other whitening tooth pastes. This one has a poor taste and doesn't really seem to be any better than others that I've tried.
Jolianna D.
I love the taste of this tooth paste and I actually feel like it's cleaning my teeth and it doesn't stick to my teeth like other brands do they get all dry and sticky to your teeth and gums but this one doesn't do that it gets foamy and cleans nicely I would recommend this and don't forget it helps keep your teeth white the best part of it all
Rachel H.
Columbia, MD
Not a fan of the taste. The toothpaste feels slightly gritty, and it is fairly costly compared to crest and Colgate, but this stuff works! Leave the product on brushed teeth for a few minutes before brushing off, and you will instantly notice a difference. Many of my friends who smoke use this toothpaste to remove/prevent yellowing.
Chany D.
Fayetteville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
It works but I could not keep using this toothpaste. I like my toothpaste to have flavor. Before I had tried this toothpaste I was using a cinnamint paste. So the change in the taste of the toothpaste just threw me off. But it seriously does work, if my tounge could have tolerated it, I would still be using it today.
Sheila R.
South Lyon, MI
The toothpaste itself did the job and worked great, but the taste and foaming turned me off big time. It actually made me gag. I used one tube of it and just couldn't buy it again. I prefer something with less foaminess. Overall, the product worked, just personal preference made me not purchase again.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is what I imagine hell to taste like. Not necessarily flavorless: more of a stale sensation. The toothpaste itself was rather gritty as well. At this point, I didn't even care how well my teeth were cleaned. I will not be repurchasing and hopefully will never have this experience again.
stephanie s.
It was an okay toothpaste, one I didn't feel like it did anything for me. If anything I felt like I could of done the same thing at home and paid less. I didn't appreciate the after taste, I prefer that minty clean feeling. It was just okay nothing fancy, I wouldn't repurchash
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does this product whitten your teeth or not?
Darrell D.
Mission, TX
Does this product actually whiten?
More L.
Gatineau, Quebec
Do tooth whitening toothpastes wear out the tooth enamel ?