BY ARM & HAMMER

Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste. Tartar Control. Frosted Mint Flavor Arm & Hammer® Advance White® is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile.  Baking soda gently whitens teeth while neutralizing breath-odor-causing compounds.  Frosted mint flavor leaves your mouth feeling cool and refreshed. Fluoride cavity protection & tartar control. Low abrasion formula. Long lasting freshness. Effective whitening. Deep cleaning. Arm & Hammer.  The Standard of Purity Questions or comments?  Call 1-80-524-13. see more...

Arm & Hammer Dental Care Advance White Breath Freshening Baking Soda Toothpaste
  • "This is my favorite toothpaste Arm & Hammer carries because it doesn't have peroxide in it, which is a taste that I just can't get used to." in 1 review
Amanda P.
Westfield, IN
I guess I have a love/hate relationship with this toothpaste. I didn't have anyone complain that my breath was terrible after using it, so that's a bonus right there ;) I did feel like it cleaned my teeth sufficiently, but it left an odd substance on my tongue that lingered for a couple hours after brushing. (Note: I also use a tongue scraper, and even that was unable to remove this weird tasting film.) It also left my mouth and lips feeling dry. Even after drinking water, it just made my mouth "wet" for a brief moment, and went right to cotton-mouth. I'm pretty sure that was the baking soda doing its what it does to clean. I did notice a slight change in my tooth color (brighter) after using approximately half of the tube. On a totally different note, one evening I had a big ol' pimple show up, but it wasn't ready to be popped, so I decided to try the old home remedy trick and put toothpaste on it. This was the brand I used. I promise...when I woke up, it worked!! That ol' Arm & Hammer toothpaste HAD to be what did it...my darned pimple was GONE! So I have reasons for disliking it, yet I also have some (non-traditional albeit) reasons to keep it around. I don't think I ever finished the tube, though. I used just slightly more than half before I switched back to Tom's of Maine, my all-time favorite toothpaste.
Taylor B.
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste is okay. I don't know if it really makes my teeth whiter. All my toothpastes claim to have whitening agents so on that front I guess it is about equal with my usual toothpastes, but it's not as tasty. It also feels thicker and creamier and I have issues with consistency. I also sometimes feel that this toothpaste can be grainy. Like you can feel the individual grains of baking soda and I didn't like that feeling. But maybe that makes it work better? Who knows.
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX
I get a lot of compliments on my teeth, but I get even more compliments on how white my teeth are. People ask me ALL THE TIME how I get them so white and this is my answer. I don't use any other toothpaste and I floss. That's it. It's also the only toothpaste that makes my teeth feel clean after brushing. I can easily say I'll be using this for the rest of my life.
Sharifa L.
My grandmother had been using baking soda in everything since i was a child. i remember when we used to pour it on our toothbrush before the had the toothpast hahah. This is great. I use this sometime as a night time or during the day to to give myself that extra protection and help with bad breath from garlic or unions.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
I can't talk this product up enough. My sister recommended it to me and I live for this stuff. After just a week or two my teeth were noticeably whiter and my breath was super fresh. This is my favorite toothpaste of all time and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is curious about buying it.
Karaleah G.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchased at walmart when it was on sale, this sucker has lasted me awhile and I've seen a noticeable difference in the whiteness of my teeth. The baking soda is a more natural alternative for whitening as well as cleaning, and not as harsh as other products with bleaching properties.
Kenzie K.
Burton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used this toothpaste for years. I love how it foams up and leaves my mouth feeling extra fresh and clean. If I use it with to water I can get even more foam for that deep clean. Plus, my mouth always feel clean and tastes great when I'm done. I always recommend this too people!
Cayman S.
Minnetonka, MN
I've never really enjoyed the taste of baking soda toothpaste, but the White Breath Freshening toothpaste changed my opinion. It freshens my breath for hours and tastes minty fresh. Plus I've definitely noticed a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. Highly recommend.
Michelle P.
Mcallen, TX
This toothpaste has a horrible taste the first times that you use it but you later get used to it. I really like this toothpaste besides the first time use taste. After a few times of brushing or lets say within 2 or 3 weeks you can notice your teeth not being as yellow.
Michael R.
Park Ridge, IL
I've used this toothpaste because I wanted my teeth to be whiter than before and as described, my teeth got a lot whiter after using the tube for a couple of weeks. The taste that the tooth paste left in my mouth wasn't very appealing but the product did as it described