Arm & Hammer Dental Care Advance Cleaning Daily Fluoride Toothpaste with Baking Soda

BY ARM & HAMMER

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Fluoride Anti-Cavity Mint Toothpaste, Maximum Strength Cleaning For Healthy Teeth and Gums, Brush Regularly with Arm & Hammer Dental Care®. Arm & Hammer ~ The Standard of Purity®. Maximum Baking Soda Formula. Deep Cleaning Power of Baking Soda. Low Abrasion Formula. Helps Remove Surface Stains. Contains Fluor. see more...

Mai L.
Sheboygan, WI
This product was not one that "wowed' me when I purchased and used it. I would say that it is pretty basic, and it does give a clean feeling afterwards. However, it does have the baking soda aftertaste that is left in my mouth. I purchased it once, and I do not think I'll ever purchase it again. It did not do wonders for me, but it might work differently for other people.
Casey C.
Virginia Beach, VA
I really stand by any Arm and Hammer product because I'm a true believer in the cleanliness provided by baking soda. I think that it cleans well. I really like this brand of toothpaste because I feel like I get a great deep clean every single time. I highly recommend using this brand of toothpaste. I will continue to purchase this brand of toothpaste.
JJ W.
La Jolla, CA
I think that Arm & Hammer fluoride toothpaste products with baking soda work effectively in cleaning my teeth and keeping them healthy. However, I do not like the taste of this toothpaste which makes it hard for me personally to use it twice a day. For those who do not mind the taste, this is an effective and good toothpaste to use on a daily basis.
Rita N.
Queens Vlg, NY
This leaves my teeth amazingly clean and very white. However, I have to alternate it with Mentadent, because it gets to be too harsh on the gums (I'm talking bleeding gums here). I would only recommend this to a friend if they were fairly young and had no gum issues whatsoever. The taste could be a little better, but the whitening is impressive.
Anjelica F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the worst tasting toothpaste I have ever used. I'm not sure what it really did for my teeth because I've only used it once or twice. Even if it did make my teeth whiter, I could just use Colgate which tastes 100000 times better and keeps my teeth healthy and white. Soooo not worth it to have a bad taste in your mouth alllll day.
Sarah L.
Pickerington, OH
This toothpaste was okay. I purchased it once because I had a coupon. Normally I always use Crest 3D Whitening. I didn't notice much difference between the two toothpastes as far as whitening and cleanliness goes, however I didn't enjoy the taste of this toothpaste. I also thought the texture was a little gritty from the baking soda.
Natalia L.
springtown, pa
I like most products from Arm and Hammer. This one is great, it doesn't feel sugary like some brands (Crest and Colgate) and it makes you feel fresh after use. I believe that this brand is probably better than some of the others. I have to say I don't like fluoride though, very dangerous to our health.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
I feel this product is not for me. I did not like the taste. I have a few friends who say this is one the best toothpastes they have ever used but for some reason it just did not work for me. I guess it the baking soda taste I did not like or don't know whats the reason I just never liked this paste.
Wanda J.
Altoona, PA
I love the price and I love that its at my local grocery store but its too gritty for my kids. I love it personally because I have no issue with baking soda but I buy things for all of us and they hate it and the taste so I wont be buying it again. I must buy things family style or not at all.
Angeleigh J.
I enjoyed using the toothpaste and it did make my teeth and mouth feel very clean. The only thing that I didn't particularly like was the taste and somewhat of a 'grit' that I felt when brushing my teeth. It could be more of a sensory issue on my end, however, I was not a fan of it too much.