BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Complete Care® Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste.
The standard of Purity.
Protects & rebuilds enamel.
Enamel strengthening. see more...

Amber N.
I enjoy using this tooth paste and as I continued to use this brand daily I could tell a difference in the whiteness of my teeth and my breath was better when I would wake up the next day. Arm & hammer has always been a favorite of mine and my family's and still is! I would recommend this to anyone. My mother turned me on to this brand years ago and I still buy it to this day.
Sarah R.
Bourbonnais, IL
Arm and hammer is the ONLY toothpaste i will even consider using. the main reason is because of the taste. It is the only toothpaste i've been able to buy that leaves my mouth feeling fresh all day. Not only that but it's makes my teeth feel clean and they look whiter after using. You can buy it at any common store such as target, or CVS. Easy to find and the best results.
Ashley H.
Soquel, CA
I don't like this toothpaste at all. It is such a huge waste of money. The one thing about toothpaste is that I need it to leave my teeth feeling clean and my breath smelling good, for me it did the opposite. I brush my teeth for 2 minutes everyday and in those 2 minutes this product did absolutely nothing but create bubbles in my mouth
Yvonne K.
Las Vegas, NV
My mom really loves arm and Hammer products. So naturally as it being a rebellious teenager and growing into a rebellious adult I've always had a distaste for what my mom has liked. I don't find this product to be particularly great but I also don't find it to be particularly terrible. I'm on the fence about it. Nothing great to say.
Megan M.
Bangor, ME
It is an average toothpaste, does what it is supposed to and nothing more. I liked the mint flavor, and it made my teeth extremely clean feeling. I am not sure if I would repurchase, it was a good product but didn't blow me away. I mean I guess it's just toothpaste but I want something with a little bit more whitening power.
Donna C.
Abington, PA
I just started to use Arm & Hammer Complete Care Fresh Mint Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste and I am very happy with it. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I also bought it because it has tartar control and as I get older that it becoming more of a problem. I would definitely recommend and buy this product agian
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
I really don't remember too much about this toothpaste as I have always for the most part use a different brand. Ironically I use Arm & Hammer Baking soda and Peroxide to brush my teeth. I probably should give this toothpaste another try to see if I like it better than the brand I typically use.
Roberta H.
Maybe I'm a creature of habit but I wasn't impressed with the flavor or texture compared to other toothpastes I have used in the past. The texture seemed to be gritty to me. Not something I would buy for myself again. I do have the children's toothpaste and there seem to be no issues there!
Amy G.
Chicopee, MA
I couldn't get over the gritty texture of the toothpaste. Other brands that have baking soda was a lot better. The mint flavor is a little to artificial for me. If I saw results I would have used the rest but dice I didn't notice a difference it was in the garbage.
LIXANDRA U.
Kew Gardens, NY
I like baking soda in my toothpaste, and since I have sensitive teeth, the Arm & Hammer Complete Care Fresh Mint Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste is a great choice for me. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh, relieves my sensitivity and protects my enamel.