Arm & Hammer Clean Burst Liquid Laundry Detergent 107 Loads (160.5 oz) uploaded by Laura C.Arm & Hammer Clean Burst Liquid Laundry Detergent 107 Loads (160.5 oz) uploaded by sharee b.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! ARM & HAMMER Liquid Laundry Detergent, Clean Burst is designed to power out dirt and odors. Special agents in the detergent trap the soil in the wash water, so it rinses away and doesn't redeposit on your clothes. Keeps your laundry smelling Clean Burst fresh and clean. Dual compatible for HE and non-HE Washers. see more...

Briana P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I wasn't really sure about this, since a lot of detergents will irritate my skin. The Arm and Hammer liquid laundry detergent makes my clothes smell really good and doesn't seem too irritated my skin if I don't add too much. It's less expensive than tide and I will continue to purchase it.
Peggy H.
Witcher
Arm and Hammer Clean Burst Laundry Detergent is very economical for its cleaning ability! I love knowing the Arm and Hammer name is behind every load of laundry I do. My clothes come out clean and fresh smelling every time, and I don't stress over the amount of money I paid for detergent!
Lindsay H.
Snellville, GA
We are avid users of this particular brand and scent, and we hardly ever use anything else! It smells fresh and clean, and leaves our clothes feeling clean and soft.
alexis a.
I love this product. It smells great, and takes out even the toughest of stains in clothes. It is affordable, and you know that you will actually get your moneys worth. I have been using this product for years and swear by it.
Sarah N.
Imperial , MO
I have tried several different brands of laundry detergent before I fell in love with Arm and Hammer. It is by far my favorite detergent-- it cleans well, smells great and is the most affordable for the quality. Ive tried more expensive brands and I feel like I am getting the same quality of clean with this more affordable brand. Overall its excellent!
Taudy M.
Peoria, AZ
I like this laundry detergent. It seams to clean well I like that it's a liquid rather than a powder. It has a fresh sent to it don't have to use a lot. It is affordable.
Ashley J.
Valdosta, GA
This laundry detergent is one of the cheaper detergents I've found that still gets the job done on my tougher wash cycles. It's inexpensive and easy to find in all grocery stores. I'd recommend it for anyone who's looking for a simple laundry detergent that still does the job.
Zax L.
It cleans my clothes. The only thing that bothers me is that I can never seem to get the amount of loads that they claim the bottle can wash. I just don't think the suggested amount of detergent can actually clean my clothes well. But good brand and smells good.
amanda h.
Kingsville, TX
If I could give 15 stars I would do so . The only laundry detergent I use and can use for my kids with sensitive skin . Gets stains and scent is so nice ! You can wash a large load with a small amount and still gets clothes clean . Love it !
Alexis
This product smells so good and really helps fight stains on dirty laundry. It also comes with enough detergent for many loads which is a bonus! With some detergents after a wash the clean scent kind of fades away and with this one my clothes smell fresh throughout the day! Highly recommend this product!