BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Cat Litter Deodorizer.
The Standard of Purity.
Destroys odors instantly.
Daily odor eliminator. see more...

Jenny V.
Jenny V.
I used this product before and it was okay, it works great and all but the down side is that it only holds the smell for little amount of time before you can smell their feces again. Love using arm,and hammer but I think I'll try a different one instead of the bottle spray
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I like this, it does help with the smell and doesn't affect clumping, just like it says. My only problem is that the bottle is hard to use. Maybe I got a defective bottle, but I have to sort of "prime" it every time I want to spray it.
Ceara C.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Works for about 15 minutes then the smell is back. Also the trigger pump doesn't work properly on my bottle so it's very aggravating.
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
TAVARES, FL
In my opinion this stuff does nothing but mask the odor for a few minutes. Good old fashioned baking soda works better than anything in my opinion. Don't waste your money
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
This is a must have in my house. I have tried many litters and they eventually all start to stink. I like this because I can spray it in after I'm done scooping and it refreshes the litter. I just wish the fragrance lasted longer.
Rebekah F.
Rebekah F.
Good smell, but the fragrance doesn't last long... I've found other products that do a much better job.
Amy C.
Amy C.
I did not like this product. When my cat goes potty and it smells unpleasant I use to spray this product. I don't use it anymore because I had to spray so much of the product for it to work and it didn't have a nice smell to it. It smelled just like cat litter. I wouldn't recommend this product.