Arm & Hammer Carpet & Room Odor Eliminator Powder Island Mist 42.6 Oz Box uploaded by Keiondra J.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Escape to the freshness of a tropical paradise! Eliminate even tough carpet odors with a rich island citrus scent inspired by nature. It couldn't be easier: simply sprinkle, vacuum and you're done. Made with odor neutralizing ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda,... see more...

• Where can i but? how much? and does it smell good?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I use this on all my rugs and it does so great to add a fresh scent to the room. It also pulls up the pet hair that may be there from my cat. I usually let it set for 10 minutes than my Dyson picks it all ip!
Erika L.
Los Angeles
This is probably the best carpet powder I've ever purchased. It is the only carpet powder I will ever purchase in life. Its affordable and keeps my place smelling fresh even after a day!
Aneesah M.
Hutto, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love the smell and I spread this everywhere on my carpets. I love knowing that after using this product the area I cleaned is clean and smells good.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I normally use this product on the carpet in my car i sprinkle a little over the seats as well to give my car a great smell love this product
Unyque C.
I love these arm and hammer carpet boosters! They make my carpet and room smell so great! This scent is awesome !
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
I love the combo of freshen and cleaning in this product for my carpet plus it leaves a pleasant smell in the room for several hours!!
Jennifer L.
Rouses Point, NY
This is my all time favorite vaccuum booster. I've used other brands as well, but this one seems to be the most fragrant, and it doesn't clog up my vaccuum like others that I've tried. I feel confident enough in my carpets with this that I have no problems laying on the floor and even putting my head down on it, because I know my carpet is clean!
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Just sprinkle on your carpet, leave for five minutes and vacuum away...so simple! Lots of scents to chose from, this one is very clean and fragrant. Leaves your carpet and whole house smelling fresh and clean! highly recommend!
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I love this stuff!!! I pour a little on my carpet in my house and car before I vacuum and it smells great! The scent lasts for weeks!!
Staci K.
Burton, MI
This made my rooms smell great! Vacuumed up easily with no residue left behind.
Brittany B.
Where can i but? how much? and does it smell good?