Arm & Hammer by Munchkin Bag Dispenser Refill uploaded by Jackie A.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Baking 36 Disposable Bags with Baking Soda & Lavender Scent Extra diaper trash bags with the odor protection of Arm & Hammer™ baking soda - because there is no limit to the number of places you might need to change a diaper. Fresh smelling diaper bag can make diaper changes much more pleasant for you and baby. Keep some in your car, at Grandma?s, in your stroller and at home. It s the Little Things® Stuff you should know: Baking soda provides safe, effective and natural elimination Great for diaper pails, diaper bags, hampers and more Lavender scented Natural Baking Soda safely eliminates odors 1-800-344-BABY ; Arm & Hammer, The Arm & Hammer logo and the distinctive trade dress are trademarks of Church & Dwight Co., Inc see more...

• Does anybody use this things aside from putting dirty diapers in them?20 Answers
Ana M.
Ana M.
Mega Parent Expert
I love having them in my bag for when I'm out and don't have somewhere to dispose of a smelly diaper. I have use them family home ,park, beach etc.) everywhere!
they are really affordable I really recommend them for those to have babies. and yes I would buy again.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA
Perfect for on the go. They really do trap the smell. It os difficult to rip them apart though when you're changing your little one and have only one hand. I usually rip the bag and open it before the changing process to avoid the hassle.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Oh these smell amazing!! From using them in the car to placing them into a trash can at a hotel they are perfect!! I also will put dirty clothes in them if we are a blow out! I get mine at Walmart and definitely recommend them!!
Yaneli A.
Yaneli A.
Charlotte, NC
This was one of my favorite products to keep in my diaper bag. It really absorbs the odors well. It's not so bulky so it doesn't take much space up in a diaper bag.
Esthela C.
Esthela C.
Salem, OR
These little bags are really good at keeping in the smell. I never use them anymore, but on the go they're great to throw a dirty diaper in and tie up.
Andrianna T.
Andrianna T.
These are perfect for poop diapers in your diaper bag when you are on the go!! Neutralizes any smell and protects the diaper bag!!
Pallavi K.
Pallavi K.
These are a must have for anyone with babies and toddlers especially for all the midnight diaper changes. They contain odors so well. I have put the most sticky diapers in these, close then shut and kept them in nursery till I can go and diapose these off in trash morning so many times and you can't even smell the soiled diaper in the room. We use these all around the house and for travel.
claudia t.
claudia t.
Totally mommy must have. I used these for both my babies. Perfect for diaper bags and to keep in the car. Ive even seen people use these when walking their dogs. They are really cheap in price. The bags are strong and keep the stink in. Great gift to give in baby baskets.
And if you still have some after they are out of diapers they are great for the car because of their size.
Steph M.
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
Mega Parent Expert
These are Awesome! I always have them on hand in my diaper bag. They keep things more sanitary and seal in dirty diaper smell great. They also come in handy when u are in a place, drs office esp where u have to ask for a bag to throw away a diaper and wait forever for them to find u one bc theres notes everywhere that say u need one.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
Mega Parent Expert
I love these bags for on the go! I literally use them every day. I love that they keep all odors contained and I even use them to hold dirty clothes when out of the house. I always keep two rolls in my diaper bag. They are very cheap on Amazon, and you definitely don't need the dispenser!
Roxanne E.
Roxanne E.
Lyman, SC
Does anybody use this things aside from putting dirty diapers in them?