Arm & Hammer by Munchkin Bag Dispenser Refill uploaded by Jackie A.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Baking 36 Disposable Bags with Baking Soda & Lavender Scent Extra diaper trash bags with the odor protection of Arm & Hammer™ baking soda - because there is no limit to the number of places you might need to change a diaper. Fresh smelling diaper bag can make diaper changes much more pleasant for you and baby. Keep some in your car, at Grandma?s, in your stroller and at home. It s the Little Things® Stuff you should know: Baking soda provides safe, effective and natural elimination Great for diaper pails, diaper bags, hampers and more Lavender scented Natural Baking Soda safely eliminates odors 1-800-344-BABY ; Arm & Hammer, The Arm & Hammer logo and the distinctive trade dress are trademarks of Church & Dwight Co., Inc see more...

• Does anybody use this things aside from putting dirty diapers in ...20 Answers
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert
I have these in a clip on the diaper bag! They are fantastic for when you are out and about! Yes sometimes I wish the bags wasn’t as big because then there could be more on the roll. But for the most part these have been really great for us!
Jessica N.
Mega Parent Expert
THESE ARE AMAZING. I love using these! Seriously, these are amazing for on the go diaper changes. It's so nice to not have to worry about putting the diaper back into the bag if we don't have a trash can nearby. These TOTALLY contain the smell and the mess. I am so obsessed. Plus very reasonably priced. I would absolutely recommend to anyone! They rock.
Heather M.
Mega Parent Expert
I loved carrying these in my diaper bag when my daughter was still in diapers! They made diaper changes better for everyone! I didn't have to put a gross diaper in a public trashcan where everyone else had to see and smell them. Affordable, and easy to use!
Evon P.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I purchased these diaper bags at Buybuy Baby for $4.49 and they’re worth every penny! They’re scented which is great for soiled diapers and clothes! I’ve repurchased several times and I would recommend parents to buy them!
Kari L.
Flint, MI
Mega Parent Expert
These are easy to find in a purse or diaper bag due to their shape and color, and they'll entertain a small child when you realize you forgot a toy and you're sitting at the DMV, but that's about all I have to say that's nice.  The sticker they use to keep them rolled up will often result in at least the first two bags on the roll simply tearing.  The perforation will often ruin another one out of every three of them.  The scent doesn't last.  Seriously, just toss a few grocery store bags in your diaper bag instead of buying these - they're just as cheaply made, but the grocery store bags are free.
Morgan S.
Mega Parent Expert
These are money. We gave up any sort of trashcan in the babies room because it always smelled bad. We put a dirty diaper in these immediately and tie it up then place it in our large trashcan. We have gone through two refill packages of these in six months they are cost-effective. Easy to take on the go. I wish I would've known about them with the first baby. I highly recommend them for every mom.
claudia t.
Totally mommy must have. I used these for both my babies. Perfect for diaper bags and to keep in the car. Ive even seen people use these when walking their dogs. They are really cheap in price. The bags are strong and keep the stink in. Great gift to give in baby baskets.
And if you still have some after they are out of diapers they are great for the car because of their size.
Steph M.
Belvidere , IL
Mega Parent Expert
These are Awesome! I always have them on hand in my diaper bag. They keep things more sanitary and seal in dirty diaper smell great. They also come in handy when u are in a place, drs office esp where u have to ask for a bag to throw away a diaper and wait forever for them to find u one bc theres notes everywhere that say u need one.
Miriam B.
Mega Parent Expert
I love these bags for on the go! I literally use them every day. I love that they keep all odors contained and I even use them to hold dirty clothes when out of the house. I always keep two rolls in my diaper bag. They are very cheap on Amazon, and you definitely don't need the dispenser!
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I love these bag dispensers. They come in handy when you're on the go. Ever since I decided to purchase this product, it has made it a lot easier for me to carry a dirty diaper without penetrating my diaper bag with a bad smell.
Roxanne E.
Lyman, SC
Does anybody use this things aside from putting dirty diapers in them?