Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, 16oz Box, 24/Carton uploaded by Dhara S.

Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, 16oz Box, 24/Carton

Baking Soda 16oz Box 24/Carton Trusted all-natural product can clean sinks counters microwaves refrigerators pots and pans tubs toilets pools laundry and more. Simply sprinkle it in waste receptacles drains and grease traps to help eliminate odors. Scent: Unscented; Physical Form: Powder; Application: Odor Control; Capacity (Weight): 16 oz.

Laura S.
San Francisco, CA
I use this for a number of things. It's great at getting stains out of clothes, it worked on balsamic vinegar in a white top and turmeric powder on jeans, those two things are hell to get out but this worked great
Katie B.
Stanwood, WA
I actually buy the giant bag from Costco because I use this all the time for cleaning. I also use it for heartburn
Lilian D.
Andover , Hampshire
This is a multipurpose product if you watch too much YouTube like me. The pro of this product is that you can use it for a lot of things just like every other baking soda. I would definitely buy it again.
Melyssa N.
Surrey, BC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Relatively affordable, working well in baking/cleaning. Keeps fridge smelling fresh when needed. Works well when stripping hair of dye or built up products.
Aurora P.
Bronx, NY
I love using baking soda to wash my clothrs. I use it so much I have to buy a big bag because a lil box is not enough. It leaves the clothes smelling nice and clean. I don't even have to buy frabrict softerner.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
I think everyone has aleast one of these in their house, works great for many things (cooking, absorbing moisture, whiting teeth, removing stains, lighting hair)
alexis a.
New Iberia
Great product. We've used this for generations! So many uses for this stuff. Its great! Afforable and multipurpose
JoAnna H.
Hanford, CA
I love using this inside my refrigerator to keep it fresh. Works awesome change it out every few months. Its keeps the weird refrigerator smells away.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Another great household product that can do it all. From removing coffee stains on a counter, to cleaning the toilet and drain, to your teeth and helping pore strips work more effectively. The big box is about $3 and you can even use it to unblock clogged drains!
Joy K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Baking soda has so many great uses and this brand is always reliable and good value. Use it in baking, cleaning, and body care!