Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, 16oz Box, 24/Carton uploaded by Dhara S.

Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, 16oz Box, 24/Carton

Baking Soda 16oz Box 24/Carton Trusted all-natural product can clean sinks counters microwaves refrigerators pots and pans tubs toilets pools laundry and more. Simply sprinkle it in waste receptacles drains and grease traps to help eliminate odors. Scent: Unscented; Physical Form: Powder; Application: Odor Control; Capacity (Weight): 16 oz.

Brooke G.
Union Grove
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Another great household product that can do it all. From removing coffee stains on a counter, to cleaning the toilet and drain, to your teeth and helping pore strips work more effectively. The big box is about $3 and you can even use it to unblock clogged drains!
Joy K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Baking soda has so many great uses and this brand is always reliable and good value. Use it in baking, cleaning, and body care!
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I use baking soda for so much more then just cooking. I use it in my fridge pantry and closets to absorb oder. I will also put it in my shoes to absobs oders then I vacuum it out very well. You can make your white canvas shoes WHITE again without bleach that turns the stains and rubber soles yellow. If you mix it with some regular peroxide and make a paste rub it on the shoes and let it sit in the sun light or warm area it will make them white again! And so much more!
Kaylee C.
Pala, CA
I love using this to clean my clothes sometimes well my white shoes to be exact. My mom also uses this to clean the stove to get it sparkly clean.
SaintLee S.
N Miami Beach, FL
I love using this to whiten my teeth. It's natural, easy to use and and I can also use it for other natural remedies as well !
Ashlee B.
Laurys Station
It's great in baking and cooking. I love it most for the natural cleaning purposes. Everything smells great!
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Whether you are using this for laundry or whether you were using this to brush your teeth or clean the house or to just leave it in the freezer or the refrigerator you cannot beat this product. It has been faithful and loyal to us for as long as I can remember and I definitely would not like to live life without Arm & Hammer baking soda
sara o.
Great baking soda. Use for cooking, cleaning and keeping my fridge smelling fresh. Highly recommended.
Lady Franz T.
Antioch, CA
I use their baking soda not just for cooking and cleaning. I use it as a weekly beauty regimen too to help me lighten my skin and teeth.
kandiss J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
There are so many different uses for this. I cook with it, i put in my fridge to take away moisture, i put it on spills to help absorb it, i brush my teeth with it, i clean with it, i put it in the cat box....oh man, i could go on and on. I recommend it for sure!!!