Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, 16oz Box, 24/Carton uploaded by Dhara S.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Baking Soda 16oz Box 24/Carton Trusted all-natural product can clean sinks counters microwaves refrigerators pots and pans tubs toilets pools laundry and more. Simply sprinkle it in waste receptacles drains and grease traps to help eliminate odors. Scent: Unscented; Physical Form: Powder; Application: Odor Control; Capacity (Weight): 16 oz. see more...

Denise B.
Albany, GA
Baking soda is a holy grail for almost anything. I use it to whiten my teeth, exfoliate, and in my bath to make me feel extra smooth. I love this stuff and it's super cheap.
aira s.
Glendale, CA
This has like soo many uses. and its super effective. i use this as an exfoliator and i also dab my toothbrush with toothpaste to with this to help get rid of the stains.
Kaitlyn M.
Prince George, BC
I use this to freshen my refrigerator, clean my teeth, and deodorize my carpet or upholstery! It is so versatile and such a great household product to have on hand at all times. It's super affordable, too, which is a plus.
Giannina Chantal C.
Colima
It is a common bicarbonate of sodium, but it contains a very good amount of product, it is totally multipurpose, it can be used to make cooking recipes, but you can also finish it for home remedies, beauty recipes and especially cleaning. It is a natural deodorant so applied in the shoes helps quite to control the smell, if you leave an open box in the refrigerator absorbs odors and decreases humidity, same for stains on clothes is very very good. I recommend the price is not high and it is very accessible.
Delmy B.
Me gusta mucho cocinar con eso me gusta mucho que funcione que no se hace Grumosa es el empaque ayuda que se guarde bien que no se almacene bien y le das muy buena textura a mis pasteles diga las cosas que utilizó para blanquear para limpiar es muy bueno es multiusos
Lilian D.
Andover , Hampshire
This is a multipurpose product if you watch too much YouTube like me. The pro of this product is that you can use it for a lot of things just like every other baking soda. I would definitely buy it again.
Kate H.
This is amazing stuff!! I got it to remove stains from crockery but it is a great multi purpose product!! Lasts for ages, very handy and I will always re purchase! Didn't know they did a whole range tho...
jessica s.
Halifax, NS
One of my favourite multipurpose products. I use baking soda in recipes, keeping my fridge clean, mixing with a little bit of water and putting on pimples. Arm & hammer baking soda has been a staple in my family for years.
joanna g.
This product is one of the best things I have used and should be in every house hold,it's also good for personal uses as well ,I put a box in my fridge every 3 months it removes all orders in your fridge.
Rachael B.
Burton, New Brunswick
A must have in our house! We use this to help remove stains from our teeth, for our dishes and laundry. We always have two in the house, one for baking and one for cleaning.