Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, 16oz Box, 24/Carton uploaded by Dhara S.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Baking Soda 16oz Box 24/Carton Trusted all-natural product can clean sinks counters microwaves refrigerators pots and pans tubs toilets pools laundry and more. Simply sprinkle it in waste receptacles drains and grease traps to help eliminate odors. Scent: Unscented; Physical Form: Powder; Application: Odor Control; Capacity (Weight): 16 oz. see more...

Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Good item, could be used for a lot of things around the house. It's a cheap product doesn't have a nasty odor
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
TONS of uses for this stuff from cleaning to odor control! It's affordable, easy to find and a good quality.
Nashota M.
Griffin, GA
When my family needs backing soda we always get Arm & Hammer. Arm & Hammer you never let us down. Thank you!
Ashlee B.
Laurys Station
It's great in baking and cooking. I love it most for the natural cleaning purposes. Everything smells great!
Ashley T.
Houston
We keep this product in our fridge for freshness. He truly makes s huge difference and soaks up any smells
Selina T.
Pendleton, KY
Love this baking soda has so many uses. Love it in laundry. In the fridge. And great for grease fires.
sara o.
Great baking soda. Use for cooking, cleaning and keeping my fridge smelling fresh. Highly recommended.
Theresa S.
Great for baking and putting in freezer and refrigerator for freshness, arm and hammer is the best
Tara G.
Elk Grove , CA
I use it in the fridge, in my laundry, to make my teeth white...it's so versatile and so cheap!
Brittany P.
I love using arm & hammer baking soda when I am cleaning. especially my oven and my stove top