Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, 16oz Box, 24/Carton uploaded by Dhara S.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Baking Soda 16oz Box 24/Carton Trusted all-natural product can clean sinks counters microwaves refrigerators pots and pans tubs toilets pools laundry and more. Simply sprinkle it in waste receptacles drains and grease traps to help eliminate odors. Scent: Unscented; Physical Form: Powder; Application: Odor Control; Capacity (Weight): 16 oz. see more...

Marisol D.
milwaukee
I use this for everything is very handy. Cleaning, beauty routine refresh refrigerators, clean up bathroom. This is a 1,000 uses
Adriana P.
Lo compro siempre la limpiar baƱos, desmanchar ropa, sirva para todo, lo he usado bastante y he escuchado q sirva para cocinar
SaintLee S.
N Miami Beach, FL
I love using this to whiten my teeth. It's natural, easy to use and and I can also use it for other natural remedies as well !
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert
Love this works really well and cheap in price can purchase at the local stores in my area and usually can get coupons
alexis a.
New Iberia
Great product. We've used this for generations! So many uses for this stuff. Its great! Afforable and multipurpose
Katie B.
Stanwood, WA
I actually buy the giant bag from Costco because I use this all the time for cleaning. I also use it for heartburn
Jonee F.
We buy this atleast twice a month we almost used this in everything from fridge sink even in the bathroom
Ashlee B.
Laurys Station
It's great in baking and cooking. I love it most for the natural cleaning purposes. Everything smells great!
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Home Sweet Home Expert
Good item, could be used for a lot of things around the house. It's a cheap product doesn't have a nasty odor
Jeanette S.
Denver, CO
I love using baking soda to clean my stove. It doesn't scratch my appliances and leaves them bright and shiny