Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, 16oz Box, 24/Carton uploaded by Dhara S.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Baking Soda 16oz Box 24/Carton Trusted all-natural product can clean sinks counters microwaves refrigerators pots and pans tubs toilets pools laundry and more. Simply sprinkle it in waste receptacles drains and grease traps to help eliminate odors. Scent: Unscented; Physical Form: Powder; Application: Odor Control; Capacity (Weight): 16 oz. see more...

Lyncia T.
Hesperia, CA
Always use it in the fridge. It's also good for cleaning your teeth! I use a little on the toothpaste and it brightens them!
Great product at a reasonable price!
Cadie F.
Middleburg, FL
Is there even another brand of baking soda?! I have used this for years and so has my family. It's great for baking as most recipes call for it. I store mine in my refrigerator and always keep some on hand!
Amanda S.
Fredericksburg
Keeps litter boxes from smelling, use with peroxide to clean mattress, sprinkle on carpet before vacuuming to keep smelling fresh, use to exfoliate....I LOVE this stuff. I buy in bulk
Staycia S.
Queensbury, NY
Always been a staple in my home. My hrandmother used it for everything an so now do I from cleaning to beauty to smells to cooking a very versatile product that does its job!
Amanda T.
Wow, so many uses.. aside from the obvious- science projects, odor control, and cleaning- you can polish silver, make homemade toothpaste or cool of a bee sting.
Kaylyn D.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a good product to use multiple ways! I can use this for anything so I would recommend looking up home remedies for this product, you'll be surprised!
JoAnna H.
Hanford, CA
I love using this inside my refrigerator to keep it fresh. Works awesome change it out every few months. Its keeps the weird refrigerator smells away.
Kaylee C.
Pala, CA
I love using this to clean my clothes sometimes well my white shoes to be exact. My mom also uses this to clean the stove to get it sparkly clean.
Doris W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Arm & Hammer Baking Soda has been in my family as long as I remember. There's so many uses for this product. This product I recommend to everyone.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I use this for everything! From cooking to cleaning it's magic! It's unclogged sink drains, removed oders, whitened things it's just great!