Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, 16oz Box, 24/Carton uploaded by Dhara S.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Baking Soda 16oz Box 24/Carton Trusted all-natural product can clean sinks counters microwaves refrigerators pots and pans tubs toilets pools laundry and more. Simply sprinkle it in waste receptacles drains and grease traps to help eliminate odors. Scent: Unscented; Physical Form: Powder; Application: Odor Control; Capacity (Weight): 16 oz. see more...

Amanda S.
Fredericksburg
Keeps litter boxes from smelling, use with peroxide to clean mattress, sprinkle on carpet before vacuuming to keep smelling fresh, use to exfoliate....I LOVE this stuff. I buy in bulk
Staycia S.
Queensbury, NY
Always been a staple in my home. My hrandmother used it for everything an so now do I from cleaning to beauty to smells to cooking a very versatile product that does its job!
Amanda T.
Wow, so many uses.. aside from the obvious- science projects, odor control, and cleaning- you can polish silver, make homemade toothpaste or cool of a bee sting.
Kaylyn D.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a good product to use multiple ways! I can use this for anything so I would recommend looking up home remedies for this product, you'll be surprised!
JoAnna H.
Hanford, CA
I love using this inside my refrigerator to keep it fresh. Works awesome change it out every few months. Its keeps the weird refrigerator smells away.
Kaylee C.
Pala, CA
I love using this to clean my clothes sometimes well my white shoes to be exact. My mom also uses this to clean the stove to get it sparkly clean.
Doris W.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Arm & Hammer Baking Soda has been in my family as long as I remember. There's so many uses for this product. This product I recommend to everyone.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I use this for everything! From cooking to cleaning it's magic! It's unclogged sink drains, removed oders, whitened things it's just great!
Lady Franz T.
Antioch
I use their baking soda not just for cooking and cleaning. I use it as a weekly beauty regimen too to help me lighten my skin and teeth.
Lisa K.
Fairview, PA
I use this so much and it is a miracle worker. Great for baking, face scrubs, stinky carpets, and litter boxes and so much more!