Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, 16oz Box, 24/Carton uploaded by Dhara S.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Baking Soda 16oz Box 24/Carton Trusted all-natural product can clean sinks counters microwaves refrigerators pots and pans tubs toilets pools laundry and more. Simply sprinkle it in waste receptacles drains and grease traps to help eliminate odors. Scent: Unscented; Physical Form: Powder; Application: Odor Control; Capacity (Weight): 16 oz. see more...

Katrina M.
Roanoke
Baking soda is such a versatile and natural way to aid in cleaning the entire house. From baking, to odor elimination, and scrubbing crusted pans, it is my go-to choice cleaner.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
There's a lot of usage for baking soda. I use it for two things. One being in my fridge. I leave a box in the fridge and it's suppose to help with odor. I also use it for cleaning my shoes. I have nothing but positive feedback. There are a lot more things you can use baking soda for!
Alisha S.
We use this product for all sorts of things in our home. Besides cooking, we use it in our fridge and freezer to trap bad smells. We use it in the litter box to neutralize odor. We use it to clean spots in the carpet. It's great to mix with white vinegar to clean clogs in the sink.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
I love arm and hammer baking soda. I buy it often. I keep one in the fridge to keep it smelling fresh as well as one on my kitchen counter. I use it to put on my carpets and vacuum away any smell as well. Arm and hammer has always worked so well and it's the only baking soda my household buys.
Joe F.
Bluffton, SC
Great product with multiple uses. Available at any grocery store at a low cost. Highly effective. Use for baking, mix with water for a quick teeth whitener, leave an open box in the fridge to keep it fresh or throw a couple tablespoons in your wash for extra clean
Heather B.
My family and I love arm & hammer baking soda! It has so many wonderful ways to use it! I use it for my cats litter box, laundry, cleaning, and also for heartburn. This is such a great product!
Shandra S.
I love baking soda it is so good for multiple things I use it for cleaning my stove, fridge, and shower. I also use it when I brush my teeth and it makes my smile so much brighter.
Jessika T.
Sunnyside, NY
I love baking soda! I use it for cleaning, and cooking. So many uses and easy to find in any supermarket. I stock up from my local stop and shop every time i go shopping.
Lyncia T.
Hesperia, CA
Always use it in the fridge. It's also good for cleaning your teeth! I use a little on the toothpaste and it brightens them!
Great product at a reasonable price!
Cadie F.
Middleburg, FL
Is there even another brand of baking soda?! I have used this for years and so has my family. It's great for baking as most recipes call for it. I store mine in my refrigerator and always keep some on hand!