Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, 16oz Box, 24/Carton uploaded by Dhara S.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Baking Soda 16oz Box 24/Carton Trusted all-natural product can clean sinks counters microwaves refrigerators pots and pans tubs toilets pools laundry and more. Simply sprinkle it in waste receptacles drains and grease traps to help eliminate odors. Scent: Unscented; Physical Form: Powder; Application: Odor Control; Capacity (Weight): 16 oz. see more...

Michelle V.
Mableton, GA
This product has so many uses! My personal favorite is the litter box. Even when scooping daily there is an odor. I sprinkle some of this in the box and it is really effective. I always have a box in the cabinet.
Aurora P.
Bronx, NY
I love using baking soda to wash my clothrs. I use it so much I have to buy a big bag because a lil box is not enough. It leaves the clothes smelling nice and clean. I don't even have to buy frabrict softerner.
Morgan m.
Greensburg, PA
This had so many uses. It is a great to use one teaspoon in the dish sink and it makes my dishes spotless. If I have a strain on a short I run some in and let it soap and it takes it away in the washing machine
Prisila M.
Baking Soda can be used for many things! One could "kill two birds with one stone" with this product. It has always been very effective in all areas of life such as baking, cleaning, disinfecting, and many diy crafts.  Everyone needs have at least one box of Baking Soda in their home1
Racheal H.
Vancouver , WA
So many uses!! This stuff is always stocked in my kitchen,bathroom, laundry. Trusted brand that I can get at any store. I prefer the fresh scent of plain baking soda and do not opt for scented.
Laura S.
I use this stuff all the time. I use it as toothpaste. Occasionally. I use it to clean my toilet, I use it to clean my sink, I use it to get rid of an upset stomach, I use it in baking, I use it in my refrigerator to get rid of bad smells, this stuff is awesome!
Yeye H.
Home Sweet Home Expert
i love baking soda because it has so many uses es. but i use it the most as a cleaner alternative and it works better than other products, and its much safer. Very satisfid with this product.
Shade B.
Drexel hill , PA
Who doesn't love arm and hammer? I put the baking soda in my refrigerator, I use it to clean, and bake. It's not expensive and it never does me wrong! Arm and hammer is an overall great brand, so I have nothing bad to say about them!
B. M.
Costa Mesa , CA
I always keep baking soda around the house for various things. We use it to bake, for heartburn, in our fridge and for detox baths. It is very inexpensive and easy to use.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
I think everyone has aleast one of these in their house, works great for many things (cooking, absorbing moisture, whiting teeth, removing stains, lighting hair)