Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, 16oz Box, 24/Carton uploaded by Dhara S.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Baking Soda 16oz Box 24/Carton Trusted all-natural product can clean sinks counters microwaves refrigerators pots and pans tubs toilets pools laundry and more. Simply sprinkle it in waste receptacles drains and grease traps to help eliminate odors. Scent: Unscented; Physical Form: Powder; Application: Odor Control; Capacity (Weight): 16 oz. see more...

Sydney C.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Arm & Hammer Baking Soda can always be found in my families pantry! We have been using it around the house for generations. It is useful for so many different purposes from baking to cleaning. I usually purchase it at my local grocery store or order it off Amazon.
Jessie Z.
There are just so many household uses for this, everyone should have it. Treat laundry stains, use it for stinky spots in the house, to remove built up self tanner on skin, clean your glass top stove and also your oven! Works better than most chemical laden cleaners.
Kiley Y.
Portland, OR
Always always always look to this brand of baking soda to keep my fridge and freezer from smelling, to clear clogs in my drains, and for pretty much any other thing I can think of. A great product to have around the house as it has a ton of different uses.
Lauren W.
Magic in a box. Put it in your fridge to soak up various smells, pour it in the cat litter box for freshness, put it in your laundry detergent for an extra boost, brush your teeth with it. The most versatile, affordable and glorious product in existence.
Hannah B.
Baking soda is great for your fridge, your skin, and DIY projects. I have at least four boxes in my house at all times and I've never had any complaints. I would recommend to anyone who wants a facial scrub, underarm lightener, teeth whitener and fresh food!
Angel M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this. I use it for everything from whitening my teeth to detoxing in my baths. It's great for cleaning and also the spa day! There are over 30 uses for this stuff and it's super cheap. Look it up! I get mine from my local dollar tree.
Larcina S.
I have to have baking soda in my home for many different uses. Keeping refrigerator fresh, adding to laundry, keeping household smells at bay, facial scrub, acv hair cleaner and etc. Cleaning grease from stove and cleaning out sinks.
Emily B.
I use baking soda all the time and this is way beater than the super cheap stuff. It is very effective for a great value. It will last you for quite a while. This product is great and I will buy again. I recommend this product.
Kassandra P.
Gardners, PA
I love baking soda for literally everything. It takes away all crappy scents and is great for cleaning baking and everything in between best priced cleaner on the market. Will always have on hand. Will buy every time.
Laura S.
San Francisco, CA
I use this for a number of things. It's great at getting stains out of clothes, it worked on balsamic vinegar in a white top and turmeric powder on jeans, those two things are hell to get out but this worked great