Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, 16oz Box, 24/Carton uploaded by Dhara S.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Baking Soda 16oz Box 24/Carton Trusted all-natural product can clean sinks counters microwaves refrigerators pots and pans tubs toilets pools laundry and more. Simply sprinkle it in waste receptacles drains and grease traps to help eliminate odors. Scent: Unscented; Physical Form: Powder; Application: Odor Control; Capacity (Weight): 16 oz. see more...

Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I use baking soda for so much more then just cooking. I use it in my fridge pantry and closets to absorb oder. I will also put it in my shoes to absobs oders then I vacuum it out very well. You can make your white canvas shoes WHITE again without bleach that turns the stains and rubber soles yellow. If you mix it with some regular peroxide and make a paste rub it on the shoes and let it sit in the sun light or warm area it will make them white again! And so much more!
Julia K.
carrollton, TX
Been using this kind of baking soda for forever. I love baking so I love to use this in my recipes. As well as use it and household cleaning activities. I mean who doesn't like baking soda? Armand Hammer is the brand I always go to
Karla R.
Compton , CA
multi use
works for whatever you need
comes in handy always nice to keep around for whatever , mostly use for cleaning and whiting shoes , laces, spots, shirts, etc
Brianna E.
Arm & Hammer has been around for ages! And it's for no reason, this baking soda is supper resourceful for many reasons. The price is stupid amazing. The ingredients are beneficial in so many ways. First off you can use this to whiten you're teeth naturally. Just don't do it every day because it's abrasive. Second it's pure greatness for using it as a non chemical shampoo. It leaves you're hair supper soft and stripes all the chemicals in you're hair, it also unclogs pores on you're scalp. Thirdly you can use it for acne/ blackheads and even drink it to help you're digestive system.
kandiss J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
There are so many different uses for this. I cook with it, i put in my fridge to take away moisture, i put it on spills to help absorb it, i brush my teeth with it, i clean with it, i put it in the cat box....oh man, i could go on and on. I recommend it for sure!!!
Amanda D.
There are so many great uses for baking soda it's unbelievable!!! Besides baking and keeping smells away, you can use it to whiten teeth, ease a upset stomach, clean with it, unclog a drain, put it in your laundry to get musty smells out ... etc the possibilities are endless
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Whether you are using this for laundry or whether you were using this to brush your teeth or clean the house or to just leave it in the freezer or the refrigerator you cannot beat this product. It has been faithful and loyal to us for as long as I can remember and I definitely would not like to live life without Arm & Hammer baking soda
naf C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this product. I think it is very essential to have it at home because it has many many uses. You can use baking soda in baking, in cleaning and even in healin your acne. You can use it to brush your teeth with as well. I would highly recommended it. It's a must to have. Definitely worth it since it isnt too expensive either.
Ally H.
Moore
I keep this in my fridge to help keep lingering food odors away!  this was a hack i found online that i have found to really work! baking soda is a great additive for a lot of different cleaning hacks especially mixed with some Hydrogen Pr-oxide so i always have backing soda on hand!
Sydney C.
['Miami', 'FL'], FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Arm & Hammer Baking Soda can always be found in my families pantry! We have been using it around the house for generations. It is useful for so many different purposes from baking to cleaning. I usually purchase it at my local grocery store or order it off Amazon.