Arm & Hammer Bag Refills (72 Pack) uploaded by Kenya J.Arm & Hammer Bag Refills (72 Pack) uploaded by Yoselin C.

BY ARM & HAMMER

It's not always possible or practical to wait until coming home for a diaper change. Not to worry - munchkin has you covered with arm & hammer diaper bag refills. These disposable bags offer safe, odor-controlled diaper disposal at home or on the go. Compatible with munchkin arm & hammer diaper bag dispensers, each bag is infused with baking soda for natural odor absorption. The bags are lightly scented with lavender as well, for a true one-two punch against nasty smells. . includes 72 lavender-scented diaper bag dispenser refills diaper disposal bags contain baking soda for natural odor... see more...

• Has anyone else thought these were silly but ended up REALLY lovi...2 Answers
  • Are this available at waltmart?39 Answers
Arm & Hammer Bag Refills (72 Pack)
  • "I keep some at our diaper changing station in our living room and also have them on hand in our diaper bag for on the go." in 4 reviews
  • "I got these as a baby shower gift." in 1 review
  • "The bags smell good and the system is easy to use." in 1 review
Erica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
When I received this as a gift at my baby shower I was like, tusks for the dog poo bags, hahaha! But seriously these,bags were a lifesaver. I kept them in the car, diaper bag and purse. I didn't feel guilty leavingbabe stinking diaper in a garbage bin (outside of course) when I used these bags. I now give them as part of a vary shower gift😊. Definitely a must have
Macy S.
Jacksonville, FL
I initially thought this would be a useless product but we now use it constantly. It's so nice to be at a friend or family members house and not have to worry about leaving a stinky diaper in their garbage. These are small and the holder clips right onto the diaper bag and they eliminate the smell from escaping into the air. Love them
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
These baggies are so worth it all ! They smell so good. They take the smell out of all the diapers you put in them so the diapers don't stink up the babys room or the house ! They are worth getting ! I have several of them in my home and i haven't had to deal with any smells from my babys room or through out the house.
Christina L.
I love these bags! There basically like doggie bags but for babies. So no matter where you go you always have a place to throw away that stinking diaper. I love using them when I go to other people's houses so I can threw in a bag and then toss it away and it won't make there trash smell at all.
Shai M.
Little Rock, AR
These are SO handy! Even if you do not use them for diapers, you can use them for anything really! Arm&Hammer is such a good brand too.

They mask the smells of dirty diapers. And if you get the dispenser, it hooks on to anything. Very easy to travel with. You can quickly take it off one bag and put it onto another, no hassles!
Giselle S.
These are a must have they are amazing they come in handy when traveling you can change a poop diaper and throw in in a bag and throw it out later with out getting your whole car to smell or when you are in someone else's house you can throw it in a bag and put it in your diaper bag and throw it out when you get home
Lindsey T.
Greensboro, NC
So perfect for traveling and going out. I keep these in my son's diaper bag for disposing of dirty diapers when not at home. They're lightly scented and keep the stink enclosed. They're plenty big. I have also used these to hold wet/soiled clothes until I get home.
Sofiya C.
FAIR LAWN, NJ
After my first child started eating solid foods, the diaper genie just wasn't enough. Every diaper we put into one of these bags first and then put in the diaper pail. They come in cute colors. You will need this sooner or later. These are just like dog poop bags
Heather K.
These are alittle on the pricey side for bags but I love them. I bought them from target along with the little carrier. I leave them hooked on the side of the diaper bag and use them every time we are out and about..they seriously trap all the funky smell in them!
Maribel M.
WOODBRIDGE, VA
Love that if I dispose of soiled diapers in public I don't have to leave their restroom smelly for the rest of the day. Simple! the bags do exactly what they need to do. keep stinky diapers from making your whole diaper bag and/or trash bin smell.
Karen r.
Mega Parent Expert
Are this available at waltmart?
Sara M.
Lynnwood, WA
Has anyone else thought these were silly but ended up REALLY loving having them when out and about? Sometimes you just don't realize what you'll find useful until your in the thick of it!