Arm & Hammer Arm& Hammer Clean Scentsations Laundry Detergent Purifying Waters - uploaded by Katherine W.Arm & Hammer Arm& Hammer Clean Scentsations Laundry Detergent Purifying Waters - uploaded by Katherine W.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & hammer clean scentsations laundry detergent, purifying waters get laundry clean, white and vibrantly fresh, while basking in a crisp scent inspired by glacier bay national park. refreshing scent and arm & hammer baking soda to help power out dirt and odors. clean, white laundry is a beautiful thing. And now it smells that way too, with a fresh scent inspired by glacier bay national park. With arm & hammer baking soda, this refreshing new laundry detergent helps power through tough dirt and odors to leave you with the crisp scent of america s most pristine waters. Finally, your... see more...

Anesa  B.
Atlanta, GA
Faithful Arm & Hammer user. The product has a lasting scent (even after you've worn the clothes) and the pricing is really reasonable - maybe better - for the sizes you can get. I used to be a Tide fan, but found that occasionally the blue tint would ruin some clothes. A&H is great because this particular product I'm reviewing is clear. No stains, no mess, no worries.
Melody K.
Salem
Smells good. Cheap. It works really well. I have a four year old boy who doesn't like to wipe well and this stuff does well to get out the skid marks without any preform because being a mother of a four year old and working full time I have no time to worry about presoaking and scrubbing.
Evette R.
Always get a good price on this brand and it smells really good. After wash, the fragrance last no more than two days so that would be my only complaint. But for the price and the amount of loads I get out of this, I could care less as long as my clothes are clean.
Aisling G.
KNOXVILLE, TN
This is one of my fave detergents,keeps our machine nice and clean too as we have a front loader,some of the scents are not the best but this one is good ,you can always get a good deal on this too at your local store.I would recommend it.
lisa w.
Port St Lucie, FL
Works well and smells great. Seems to last a long time. I don't find that this works better than any other detergent. I think I would probably prefer tide. This is just about as expensive as any other detergent except a store brand.
Rebecca H.
Evansville, IN
Works great! I love the light, clean scent. Seems to work as well or better than higher priced detergents like Tide. I don’t feel like I have to use more detergent to make it effective, either. Will definitely purchase again.
K A Y L A N V.
Does the job. I also like how this one doesn't have a strong scent. It cleans my clothes really well. I think it's effective. It's super affordable. I purchase mine from Walmart or dollar general. I would recommend this one!
JayLynn S.
Arm and hammer has done it again! Provided a product that not only cleans, but does so in a fashion that makes dirt cringe in fear.
This A&H product smells great, gets your clothes clean, and makes them smell clean as well.
Candace L.
Arm and Hammer is my favorite detergent brand. I love when it's on sale so I can stock up. I just think it cleans so well and does not have an overpowering scent. I would always recommend this brand.
Jessica L.
Zephyrhills , FL
This is my mother’s favorite laundry detergent. I love when I go through her closet I can smell this scent. It’s long lasting and smells clean! It’s a great detergent, I would recommend.