Arm & Hammer Arm and Hammer Peroxicare Baking Soda and Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 6 oz

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Complete Care Fluoride Extra Whitening Toothpaste: Kills Germs For Fresh Breath Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste Cleans With Effervescence Removes Plaque Whitens Teeth Contains Fluoride For Cavity Protection Low Abrasion Formula see more...

• "I would recommend this product!" in 1 review
  • "Didn't taste too bad and the baking soda did help a little with whitening." in 1 review
  • "I recently started using this and it does a fantastic job of cleaning my teeth and they are so much whiter." in 1 review
Emily M.
baltimore , MD
This is my favorite! After one brushin you can noticeably see the whitening difference !!!
E.G. G.
Quincy
I️ don’t buy any other toothpaste ever since I️ discovered this. Arm and Hammer is the only toothpaste I’ve used that doesn’t taste sweet or like I’m brushing my teeth with sugar. On the other hand, it feels like it gets my teeth very clean and doesn’t leave any sort of residue
Tina J.
Nashville, TN
I haven't been using it long enough (only about 4 days) to see real whitening results yet, but the taste is definitely a hurdle. Very heavy on the baking soda and I don't think there's much mint at all. I don't feel "freshened" after using this toothpaste, but will continue using it to see if there are results.
LaShawndra A.
Oddly enough I enjoy the taste of baking soda in this toothpaste, it makes me feel as if my teeth are getting extremely clean! A little bit goes a long way which is good since I typically brush my teeth twice a day!
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love this toothpaste after a few days I could see a slight difference but my mouth also felt a difference overall. In my household this was very effective and we'll definitely be buying again in the future!
Abigail C.
Greensburg , PA
Not sure if it was this exact product I just know it was gel. And I hate gel tooth pasted but atleast this one made my mouth feel clean. It was good I just didn’t like the feeling of it. Kinda not satisfied
Chances C.
This product was ok. I️ feel like I️ could’ve made it myself to be honest and it didn’t really pack the punch I️ was expecting. I brush 2-3 Times a day. I️ have very high toothpaste standards though haha.
Jessica K.
River Forest, IL
The texture of this toothpaste is different than any others on the market and as a result of growing up on this brand-nothing else feels, "right". I love the taste and brilliant white smile I have with this product. When paired with an electric toothbrush-beware, your teeth will be the whitest they've ever been. Happy to use this product, it leaves my teeth and gums feeling healthy and happy! #armandhammer #toothpaste #healthy #clean
Bryana G.
Rosamond , CA
This is my ultimate favorite toothpaste, I've used it for years! I feel like it makes my teeth and mouth feel cleaner and look whiter compared to other brands, it's definitely effective! I buy mine in the 2 pack from Target and it lasts me months! Recommend!
Ashleigh S.
Mukwonago, WI
My teeth feel so fresh after using this toothpaste. I am one that loves the baking soda tooth pastes, but this one is unbelievable. I do have rather white teeth to start so I wouldn't be a great judge on how well the whitening aspect works
Krystyl M.
West Orange, NJ
Did this whiten anyone's teeth?