Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Tartar Control Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste .9 oz. uploaded by Aaliyah T.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Advance White Toothpaste Case Pack 72 Arm & Hammer Advance White Toothpaste. 0.9 oz. Case Pack 72 Please note: If there is a color/size/type option, the option closest to the image will be shipped (Or you may receive a random color/size/type). This item is expected to deliver in 10-15 business days. Tracking information is usually sent within 5-10 business days from the date of the purchase. This item does not ship to Alaska or Hawaii. The item also does not ship to P.O. boxes or APOs. see more...

• Is this good on your tooth enamel? Ive been using this for years ...3 Answers
  • Is this really work.3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Katie P.
Lebanon
This is my sister's favorite toothpaste, and for a long time she's been telling me how much she loves it and how great it is. So, when I stayed the weekend with her I decided to give it a try. I really, really didn't like this product at all. The texture felt off for me, and I couldn't get past the taste. It left a weird aftertaste too. I'm not sure how great it is at whitening because I won't be using it again.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For years, I have been going back and forth between the Arm and Hammer Peroxicare and Advance White toothpastes. I love them both so much. They are pastes not gels and they get your teeth feeling really clean and fresh. Like other baking soda toothpastes, they are not sweet tasting at all. Once you're used to it though, there's no going back. On the rare occasion that I have to borrow someone's non baking soda toothpaste, the taste is so sweet that it's nauseating.
Lizz S.
Rego Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I liked this toothpaste however did not really like the taste it had to it. I also want a toothpaste that will whiten my teeth and didn't really feel like it was whitening my teeth overtime.
Selena H.
This toothpaste was not my favorite at all. The taste was awful and I couldn't get past it. It bummed me out to because I've heard such great things but to me it's just a no.
Paige R.
Allendale, MI
This is my favorite toothpaste in the entire world. I enjoy the taste and texture, and it leaves my breath smelling very very good. The tube is nice and big so it lasts a long time and I like that it is sold in double packs sometimes
dahlia m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
great toothpaste but taste is absolutely horrible! i cant use a toothpaste if it doesn't taste good so i always find it hard to use this which is why i don't use it , my friend loves it but i don't ):
Karina L.
Chowchilla, CA
I love this tooth paste it really does what it says it really whitens my teeth but the one thing I don't like is the taste it's very salty like and nasty but if you don't Mind it it's a good tooth paste to use.
Erika K.
Dripping Spgs, TX
Only toothpaste I would ever consider using. My dad is a dentist and even he compliments how white my teeth look. It also helps keep my breath fresh on days that I forget/don't have time to use mouthwash!
Megan M.
Cleveland, TN
Arm and Hammer has been my go to toothpaste lately. I love how it feels on my teeth when brushing. I feel like this works alot better than alot of the other leading brands.
Blair C.
Phenix City, AL
Really don't like this paste. I don't like the foam that is produced when I use this product, even after I spit the foam remains. The taste also is not great, it doesn't leave my mouth feeling fresh like normal toothpastes do. I would say, though, that this is a really good whitening paste, unfortunately the cons outweigh the pros for me. Would not repurchase
Lauren S.
Leitchfield, KY
Is this good on your tooth enamel? Ive been using this for years now and I love the clean I get but I just recently heard that baking soda is abrasive on your teeth. Should I switch?
Ruriko M.