Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Tartar Control Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste .9 oz. uploaded by Aaliyah T.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Advance White Toothpaste Case Pack 72 Arm & Hammer Advance White Toothpaste. 0.9 oz. Case Pack 72 Please note: If there is a color/size/type option, the option closest to the image will be shipped (Or you may receive a random color/size/type). This item is expected to deliver in 10-15 business days. Tracking information is usually sent within 5-10 business days from the date of the purchase. This item does not ship to Alaska or Hawaii. The item also does not ship to P.O. boxes or APOs. see more...

• Is this really work.3 Answers
  • Is this good on your tooth enamel? Ive been using this for years ...2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Claudia M.
I usually use any toothpaste that my Mom buys for us from Costco but for the past 15 years if I didn't like the Costco toothpaste I would buy this brand of toothpaste... it tastes great, it cleans your mouth silly like you were in a dental chair, it whitens your teeth with every application and it feels good when you use it. It really gives your mouth a feeling of cleanliness that other toothpastes don't, other toothpastes leave a kind of residue behind like a film of gunk on your teeth but this one polishes and cleans your teeth thoroughly, primarily because of the baking soda. Go out and give it a try, it's one of the better toothpastes on the market.
Blair C.
Phenix City, AL
Really don't like this paste. I don't like the foam that is produced when I use this product, even after I spit the foam remains. The taste also is not great, it doesn't leave my mouth feeling fresh like normal toothpastes do. I would say, though, that this is a really good whitening paste, unfortunately the cons outweigh the pros for me. Would not repurchase
Hannah K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never used a toothpaste that leaves your mouth feeling so clean. I basically feel like I just left my dentists office everyone I brush my teeth. With Hydrogen Peroxide and Banking Soda added in, it really helps to remove and prevent stains to keep your smile looking brighter. I've definitely noticed a change in my smile!
Alyssa F.
First impression of this product was the awful, grainy texture and bitter taste. I understand that it is made from baking soda, so it is normal for it to contain that taste but for me it was unbearable. I didn't find that it whitened any more than other whitening toothpastes I used so I would not purchase this product again.
Sarah L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this toothpaste, but it hasn't done much for me whitening wise. Maybe I'm just getting older but it didn't really show much of a difference. I use this brand because other brands like Crest have a compound in them that causes canker sores. Since switching over a few years ago I have not had one canker sore!
Desirae B.
Cypress, TX
My husband and I are very adamant about keeping our teeth white, so we tried out this toothpaste with baking soda. The taste is horrible. It's really salty with a hint of mint flavor, so it doesn't make you feel as if your breath is fresh after brushing. But it does get your teeth a little whiter than before.
Brenda M.
Vallejo, CA
I hate the taste of this toothpaste . I can say it is very powerful but the taste is disgusting. I only used it once but then I stopped because I couldn't stand the taste . I suggest to not but this and if you do not at Costco unless you like it because then you will be stuck with a bunch of nasty toothpaste
Phronsie H.
Baking soda is a clean-all type of thing, so why not toothpaste? The cleaning power of Arm & Hammer toothpaste is great and the flavor is not overpowering. If I had just one toothpaste to use for the rest of my life it would be a no-brainer. Any of the Arm & Hammer brand would be my pick.
Donna D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I hate the taste of this toothpaste. I thought that I could get past the taste of it did great things for my teeth but that wasn't the case. It left my teeth with a weird coating that seemed to linger for hours, it didn't whiten and didn't seem to do anything for tartar. A definite pass.
Kristin T.
It tastes awful and I don't think it's very effective. You might like it if you enjoy a heavy dose of baking soda in your toothpaste. It wasn't very effective, but I got it really cheap on sale. I would not purchase again and stick with my more effective, but more expensive toothpaste.
Ruriko M.
Is this really work.
Lauren S.
Leitchfield, KY
Is this good on your tooth enamel? Ive been using this for years now and I love the clean I get but I just recently heard that baking soda is abrasive on your teeth. Should I switch?