BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Jada N.
Jada N.
Matteson, IL
This toothpaste is amazing it leaves your breathe feeling fresh minty and tingly u sometimes don't even need mouthwash its just thay breath freshening
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn't notice a difference and I hated the taste. My teeth did feel clean but sometimes felt like I couldn't get the grit out. I won't buy again.
Candice E.
Candice E.
I love this toothpaste. No other toothpaste makes my mouth feel clean like this one. I will always choose this toothpaste over the other brands.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Jacksonville, FL
Was hoping this would give an extra whitening boost. I was wrong. Don't not make my mouth feel clean and did not know a difference in whitening.
Jana A.
Jana A.
I love how white my teeth is and how amazing just by using this it can be a big difference ! I enjoy using it and I will keep using it so much !
LaMeika D.
LaMeika D.
Brockton, MA
I've tried many toothpaste brands and I would have to say this wins for me. I like the texture and I like that baking soda is a main ingredient.
Annie H.
Annie H.
Lafayette, LA
This worked pretty well, but I didn't like how it didn't foam up. I was also concerned that the daily baking soda use would be bad for enamel.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
I do not like the arm and hammer cause it has the salty taste to it... i did not like the taste. that is what turned me off to this toothpaste
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Super affordable and it gets the job done. My go to tooth paste for sure! They always have the 2 for 1 sales which just adds to the greatness.
Yasmin R.
Yasmin R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Best toothpaste in the world hands down. I love it. Been using this toothpaste since I was a child and it leaves your breath nice and fresh.
Amsi Y.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?