BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Courtney K.
Blauvelt, NY
Love this toothpaste. My mouth always feels super clean and refreshed after I use it. I haven't noticed much change in whitening which is the only reason I didn't give five stars. My boyfriend didn't love the flavor but I don't have a problem with it.
Erin G.
This toothpaste is my go-to whitening toothpaste. It doesn't increase sensitivity like a lot of other popular toothpastes do, and does a great job of keeping stains away from my teeth.
Ashley L.
Beaverton, OR
It's not arm and hammers fault, but the taste of their toothpastes are vile by default because of the baking soda content. But they're cool anyway, I still like to use baking soda for many other functions except brushing my teeth. Does not taste good.
Amanda L.
pleasant flavor (not super intensely minty), not super foaming (which i prefer), and makes my mouth feel great after. also inexpensive and a brand i trust. would recommend to anyone thats wants to whiten their teeth as well as get a deep clean.
Courtney T.
Indianapolis, IN
My husband loves this toothpaste. He says it is the only one that makes his teeth feel clean all day. I like the other whitening brand but now I have to buy two different types.
Christy F.
Carlisle, PA
This is one of the best toothpastes that I have come across. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh has a great taste and leaves my mouth feeling fresh the whole entire day. And you can use it 2x a day for faster whitening results.
Randi T.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ever since I started using this, my teeth have gotten so much whiter without any added whiting agents. It takes some time to get use to the taste but now I won't use anything else.
Emily F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I liked that this product whitened my teeth with use, but the taste of the product was not the best and that is why i did not buy it again all because of the taste.
Hannah P.
Boston, MA
My sister bought this for herself and I used some because mine was out. It tastes horrible and it does not feel good on your teeth. Definitely will not buy again.
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste didn't really do anything other than clean. It didn't brighten or whiten that i noticed. The peroxide changes the mint taste and leaves a bad after taste.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?