BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Abbey T.
This was fine as a toothpaste but I didn't find it did much for whitening, I used both tubes morning and night until they were gone so unless you have to use the product forever before seeing any whitening
Christina R.
Charlotte, MI
I absolutely love this toothpaste! I have tried other brands but they never seem to get my teeth as clean as this toothpaste does. I always feel relieved to come back to it after I try a different kind.
Leslie M.
Montgomery, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using this toothpaste for a few months. Although it seems to have kept my teeth from being stained. It seems to have also made my teeth more sensitive. I wouldn't purchase this again. Not satisfied.
Sarah S.
Cold Spring, KY
My dentist recommended that I try this for my acidic saliva and I LOVE IT. My breath is fresh, my teeth feel great, strong, and healthy. My dentist seems happy too because NO CAVITIES. Much better than the kind I was using and I will continue to buy again and keep this handy!
Jorge B.
Edinburg, TX
Baking soda is good for many things, one of them is your teeth. I got this at the store and it was one of the best things. You can really see the difference in a week. And you feel a fresher mouth than with any other product out there. I will definitely buy it again.
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really was not a fan of this toothpaste, I didn't hate it but I forgot sure didn't like it. The taste and texture were just very off to me. But it did its job and my teeth did feel clean after.
Autumn L.
Hamilton, AL
I hate this. I don't like the way it made my mouth feel, it tasted terrible and it was extremely gritty like sand in my mouth. I used this for about a week or so then couldn't handle it any more.
Renee W.
Chandler, AZ
I love love love Arm & Hammer advance white! It leaves your mouth feeling so fresh and clean! You really notice a difference when you try to use a different toothpaste, it feels as if you need to brush a few times but still it won't feel as clean as Arm & Hammer!!!
Joy O.
Raleigh, NC
This really does wonders for your teeth. After brushing your teeth once you'll see the difference. I like how it comes in a two pack so if you have a big family it would not run out as quick.
Lindsey S.
Valparaiso, IN
I didn't really like the taste or feel of this toothpaste while I was using it. It feels a bit gritty to me, and that didn't leave a very clean feeling when I was done. Visibly my teeth were clean, and my spouse said my breath smelled good. I just wasn't a fan.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?