BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
This works great to whiten teeth and freshen breath. It is a bit pricey but worth not having to sprinkle baking soda onto my toothpaste.
Emily F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I liked that this product whitened my teeth with use, but the taste of the product was not the best and that is why i did not buy it again all because of the taste.
Anny B.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only toothpaste I ever use. The taste is a little different but the effects more than make up for it. This toothpaste actually lives up to the advertising and really whitens teeth. You will feel fresh and notice a whiter smile with this toothpaste.
Courtney T.
Indianapolis, IN
My husband loves this toothpaste. He says it is the only one that makes his teeth feel clean all day. I like the other whitening brand but now I have to buy two different types.
Johanny R.
Quantico, VA
I did not enjoy how this product felt. It probably was too grainy which is why I never purchased it again.
Allison B.
Cary, NC
My whole family uses this-- love it. This stuff is strong so it lasts a long time. Mouth feels very refreshed after using it.
Madison B.
I bought this because I heard that baking soda and peroxide were very strong teeth whiteners, but the taste of the toothpaste was too much for me. I felt like it did nothing for my freshness of breath, and while it did whiten and I have friends who use this exclusively, it just wasn't for me.
Sarah M.
I didn't like the taste at all, not enough mint flavor. It was also very gritty.
Adriana H.
Englewood, Colorado
I didn't like this at all. I could taste the baking soda and my teeth still felt dirty.
Caitlin W.
Tastes horrible, made me gag every time I brushed my teeth. Didn't help to whiten my teeth at all.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?