BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Francesca C.
Francesca C.
Oviedo, FL
Too strong for me. I get sick of the baking soda taste. At first I don't mind it. But after I feel like I need to brush my teeth again because of the taste
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
This toothpaste, though it may not have the best flavor, leaves your teeth and mouth feeling extremely clean! Hands down best toothpaste I have ever used.
Carly F.
Carly F.
I decided to try a more powerful toothpaste with whitening effects, but his taste DISGUSTING it was not worth whatever claims it had on extreme whitening.
Elan Y.
Elan Y.
Did not love this at all. Made my teeth feel pretty clean but absolutely hated the taste/feeling it left in my mouth. It left almost a chalk-like feeling.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
The taste of this toothpaste was what turned me off completely. After brushing, the after taste in my mouth was unpleasant and anything but fresh feeling.
Maya N.
Maya N.
East Moline, IL
NO just NO i hate it. for 1 it tastes like baking soda which is really nasty.for two it doesn't work at all my teeth are the same. but my mum loves it
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
This toothpaste is the best. I used it a couple time and it leaves your teeth really white and fresh.I love it because it has baking soda really good.
tykia l.
tykia l.
Minty fresh. I love arm.and hammer everything
I just feel clean but this toothpaste gets the job plus more. whitens my teeth and keeps my breath fresh
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
N Dartmouth, MA
It was good but I prefer Colgate, I will like to try this brand again to see if they have improve and to remember exactly why I didn't continue to buy
Jada N.
Jada N.
Matteson, IL
This toothpaste is amazing it leaves your breathe feeling fresh minty and tingly u sometimes don't even need mouthwash its just thay breath freshening
Amsi Y.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?