BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Shae L.
Bellevue, TX
Use it everyday and night! I have seen a great difference in my teeth ever since I started using this years ago. My breath smells fresh all day and my teeth and fantastically white! My whole family uses it and we all love it!!
Kirstin M.
Denton, TX
We use this toothpaste when we go out of town. It leaves our teeth clean and notice that we do not have plaque buildup as quickly as other brands do after we have been out eating, drinking and doing daily activities. Arm & hammer always provides great products and this is one of their products we use regularly.
Vanesssa B.
I did not really like this toothpaste-the reason being that does not leave my mouth feeling fresh for a long time. I love that just-washed feeling. This product did not meet my expectations. I have heard that Baking Soda, in fact, makes your teeth wither but the down side is what I have just explained!
Amy S.
Fresno
Definitely not my favorite toothpaste. it tastes a little bit too much baking soda like to me. however I did feel like my teeth got very clean and I never had any problems with getting cavities or using this toothpaste .
Jessica H.
Nesbit, MS
There is no better toothpaste on the market. This toothpaste leaves your mouth fresh and teeth smooth and white. Every time you brush you feel like you've left the dentist office from having a professional cleaning!
Lynnette M.
San Antonio, TX
I use to use baking soda when I brushed my teeth and I felt that worked better than buying this already mixed in. My teeth never became whiter. The taste was totally fine though. I just felt like it did nothing.
Marichelle S.
Union City, NJ
I didn't care for this tooth paste at all. The toothpaste tasted too much like baking powder, and i had to stop brushing my teeth and switch to a different tooth paste. the texture tasted like a bad gritty paste
Amanda C.
West Hills , CA
I wasn't a fan of this. It had a weird taste that made me gag when brushing my teeth. I'm very sensitive to sent and taste and this just wasn't great for me. It wasn't too minty so my mouth didn't feel fresh.
Tracy V.
I bought this because I wanted to try out different whitening toothpastes. I did like it, but didn't see a huge difference. After I ran out of it I tried another brand that I thought did a bigger difference. It did clean my teeth and made my mouth feel fresh, but it's not anything great.
Olivia H.
Bowling Green, KY
My absolute favorite toothpaste of all time! Keeps me teeth super white and the flavor is so refreshing. I've bought it multiple times and will continue to purchase. Always recommend to family and friends!
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?