BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really was not a fan of this toothpaste, I didn't hate it but I forgot sure didn't like it. The taste and texture were just very off to me. But it did its job and my teeth did feel clean after.
Abbey T.
This was fine as a toothpaste but I didn't find it did much for whitening, I used both tubes morning and night until they were gone so unless you have to use the product forever before seeing any whitening
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
This toothpaste does the job, as does every other one typically. I almost felt it was a little gritty.
Molly S.
Denver, CO
A bit pricey, but it does whiten my teeth. I would get this when its on sale or when i have a coupon. I do like the mint flavor.
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I was not a fan of this toothpaste at all. I didn't like the taste of feeling it left in my mouth
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Super affordable and it gets the job done. My go to tooth paste for sure! They always have the 2 for 1 sales which just adds to the greatness.
Jessica H.
Oceanside, CA
I've tried many toothpastes but this is probably my favorite because i do see the difference in my teeth, they are so much whiter!
Courtney T.
Indianapolis, IN
My husband loves this toothpaste. He says it is the only one that makes his teeth feel clean all day. I like the other whitening brand but now I have to buy two different types.
Anny B.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only toothpaste I ever use. The taste is a little different but the effects more than make up for it. This toothpaste actually lives up to the advertising and really whitens teeth. You will feel fresh and notice a whiter smile with this toothpaste.
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, FL
The toothpaste itself seems to do an alright job. I just don't like that it leaves a chalky taste/feeling in my mouth.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?