BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Hamilton, AL
I hate this. I don't like the way it made my mouth feel, it tasted terrible and it was extremely gritty like sand in my mouth. I used this for about a week or so then couldn't handle it any more.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really was not a fan of this toothpaste, I didn't hate it but I forgot sure didn't like it. The taste and texture were just very off to me. But it did its job and my teeth did feel clean after.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Just recently got this and I like it so far! It doesn't taste as fake and artificial as other toothpastes, but is still minty fresh. My mouth feels clean and refreshed after brushing with it.
Joy O.
Joy O.
Raleigh, NC
This really does wonders for your teeth. After brushing your teeth once you'll see the difference. I like how it comes in a two pack so if you have a big family it would not run out as quick.
Erin G.
Erin G.
This toothpaste is my go-to whitening toothpaste. It doesn't increase sensitivity like a lot of other popular toothpastes do, and does a great job of keeping stains away from my teeth.
Randi T.
Randi T.
Erie, PA
Ever since I started using this, my teeth have gotten so much whiter without any added whiting agents. It takes some time to get use to the taste but now I won't use anything else.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Indianapolis, IN
My husband loves this toothpaste. He says it is the only one that makes his teeth feel clean all day. I like the other whitening brand but now I have to buy two different types.
Anais C.
Anais C.
Fresno, CA
This toothpaste is the way to go if you need that bright smile for any occasion! It helps me maintain my teeth looking amazing and bright and not have to worry about yellowness!
Jess P.
Jess P.
Charlotte, NC
I didn't like this toothpaste at all. My teeth still felt clean so it still does the job but I found it really gritty and drying, almost reminiscent of the peroxide in in.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
This toothpaste didn't really do anything other than clean. It didn't brighten or whiten that i noticed. The peroxide changes the mint taste and leaves a bad after taste.
Amsi Y.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?