BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Emma R.
Nappanee, IN
My favorite toothpaste EVER, I think it's a little pricey in comparison to some brands but my teeth feel good, I use it twice a day I love the backing soda, I wish it was a little cheaper but it works great so I just try and find it on sale, I have recommended it
Anny B.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only toothpaste I ever use. The taste is a little different but the effects more than make up for it. This toothpaste actually lives up to the advertising and really whitens teeth. You will feel fresh and notice a whiter smile with this toothpaste.
Michael H.
Bedford, PA
This is the one and only toothpaste I use. Mainly because it is a gritty paste which I must use in order to feel clean. Arm and Hammer helps with whitening, which is one of the only brands i know that can do that! (from my experience) Never buy anything else!
Samantha P.
Love the bitter taste and gritty feeling of this toothpaste. It really gets my teeth and mouth so clean and fresh. I believe it works better than any other toothpaste I have tried. It feels like it really cleans, as opposed to just covering up the yucky stuff
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I currently use this toothpaste. I feel like this is one of the only toothpastes that actually whitens my teeth with a noticeable difference. I also like how it's not too minty, because I am not a fan of mint. It also leaves you with a fresh breath
Lauren D.
Schenectady, NY
I love this toothpaste! The taste is great, not too over powering! It is also fairly inexpensive at places like Target or Walmart, which is great! I find this toothpaste is really effective for keeping the bad breath at bay for most of the day!
Gemma W.
I love this toothpaste! It leaves my teeth and mouth feeling so fresh and clean! I would recommend this product and I will be buying it again. I purchased mine at Walmart, but I'm sure it can be purchased at any place that sells toothpaste.
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay... I was skeptical but this stuff is amazing! My teeth are glistening and for some reason it didn't make them sensitive? Awesome price point, OK after taste. I'm a repeat user and am constantly being complimented on the whiteness! :o
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my go-to toothpastes, I love Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Soda & Peroxide. I really see a difference in shades of white on my teeth and recommend to anyone looking for white teeth! I drink coffee everyday and like red wine often.
Kyle N.
Hackensack, NJ
This product seemed to have some effect of whitening. The price was a bit high to continue on as I don't really mind my teeth color at this point and time.

The main issue I think is with the taste. Even with mint added the peroxide taste was a bit strong. If you can get past this I think you'd be fine with this product.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?