BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Brooke M.
This is the only toothpaste that we use. Doesn’t whiten like advertised but cleans well.
K G.
I always like Arm&Hammer brand. This toothpaste really cleans. It keeps your mouth fresh.
Atenas P.
Empece a usar esta pasta porque andaba en busca de algún producto del cuidado bucal que me ayudara a combatir con mi sonrisa amarilla. Después de tanto buscar encontré muchos reviews buenos sobre esta pasta así que decidí comprarla y la verdad que me encanto porque si me ayudó muchísimo a blanquear mis dientes lo único malo que no me gusto es el sabor porque sabe entre dulce y salado pero para lo que me ayudó claro que la seguiré comprando y recommendando.
tykia l.
Minty fresh. I love arm.and hammer everything
I just feel clean but this toothpaste gets the job plus more. whitens my teeth and keeps my breath fresh
Lisa A.
I do not like the arm and hammer cause it has the salty taste to it... i did not like the taste. that is what turned me off to this toothpaste
Lucy S.
Just recently got this and I like it so far! It doesn't taste as fake and artificial as other toothpastes, but is still minty fresh. My mouth feels clean and refreshed after brushing with it.
Francesca C.
Oviedo, FL
Too strong for me. I get sick of the baking soda taste. At first I don't mind it. But after I feel like I need to brush my teeth again because of the taste
Marichelle S.
Union City, NJ
I didn't care for this tooth paste at all. The toothpaste tasted too much like baking powder, and i had to stop brushing my teeth and switch to a different tooth paste. the texture tasted like a bad gritty paste
Lisa K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste really does seem like it would whiten your teeth with consistent use but I can't get past the taste! Like baking soda :|
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really was not a fan of this toothpaste, I didn't hate it but I forgot sure didn't like it. The taste and texture were just very off to me. But it did its job and my teeth did feel clean after.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?