BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Amy S.
Amy S.
Fresno
Definitely not my favorite toothpaste. it tastes a little bit too much baking soda like to me. however I did feel like my teeth got very clean and I never had any problems with getting cavities or using this toothpaste .
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Nesbit, MS
There is no better toothpaste on the market. This toothpaste leaves your mouth fresh and teeth smooth and white. Every time you brush you feel like you've left the dentist office from having a professional cleaning!
Marichelle S.
Marichelle S.
Union City, NJ
I didn't care for this tooth paste at all. The toothpaste tasted too much like baking powder, and i had to stop brushing my teeth and switch to a different tooth paste. the texture tasted like a bad gritty paste
Lynnette M.
Lynnette M.
San Antonio, TX
I use to use baking soda when I brushed my teeth and I felt that worked better than buying this already mixed in. My teeth never became whiter. The taste was totally fine though. I just felt like it did nothing.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
West Hills , CA
I wasn't a fan of this. It had a weird taste that made me gag when brushing my teeth. I'm very sensitive to sent and taste and this just wasn't great for me. It wasn't too minty so my mouth didn't feel fresh.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using this toothpaste for a few months. Although it seems to have kept my teeth from being stained. It seems to have also made my teeth more sensitive. I wouldn't purchase this again. Not satisfied.
Abbey T.
Abbey T.
This was fine as a toothpaste but I didn't find it did much for whitening, I used both tubes morning and night until they were gone so unless you have to use the product forever before seeing any whitening
Christina R.
Christina R.
Charlotte, MI
I absolutely love this toothpaste! I have tried other brands but they never seem to get my teeth as clean as this toothpaste does. I always feel relieved to come back to it after I try a different kind.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Royal Oak, MI
I did not like the texture of this toothpaste. It was gritty. Even worse was the after taste. It was just weird, not horribly offensive. But the positive is that I do feel like it made my teeth whiter.
Suvi H.
Suvi H.
I have used this toothpaste in the past, it is minty and pasty. I bought it a few times from Target but won't repurchase it. It was effective I just wanted something less minty and less ingredients.
Amsi Y.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?