BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Katie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Powerful stuff here. I am a firm believer in baking soda in my toothpaste now. Nothing comes close to how effective this is! I've always used Crest or Colgate. Never gave a thought to try arm and hammer. This stuff is so powerful, I don't have to floss as often... how crazy is that? My teeth genuinely feel cleaner and healthier than they ever have, and it is thanks to this stuff.
Maya J.
Longview, WA
This is not my favorite toothpaste but it isn't a bad toothpaste. I use it every once in awhile and I find that it does the job pretty well. There's always a clean feeling in my mouth, the toothpaste doesn't taste bad, and my breath stays stink free for a couple hours! Not a bad toothpaste at all.
Madison B.
I bought this because I heard that baking soda and peroxide were very strong teeth whiteners, but the taste of the toothpaste was too much for me. I felt like it did nothing for my freshness of breath, and while it did whiten and I have friends who use this exclusively, it just wasn't for me.
Sarah I.
Baking soda toothpaste always has had a horrible taste to me, and I've always struggled through it for the whitening benefits. This toothpaste manages to taste enjoyable even while doing the same! I was really impressed with this and it became my go-to. The two pack on Amazon is a great deal.
Tori S.
Edina, MN
I get so many questions on how my teeth are so white and this is what i swear by! i do have to say though my dentists do not recommend because they say its harsh so i am probably going to try and switch to a different one but will use this occasionally to keep my teeth sparkling white
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this tooth paste, it does a good job of cleaning and whitening. I use it every once and a while. I don't like the gritty feeling that it leaves on my teeth when I'm done thought, it's kind of weird. I do buy it because it does a good job, I just rinse better after.
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste was not for me. My taste buds are very sensitive and I found this to taste so strongly of baking soda. It was very off putting. I gagged a few times because of it. I would not recommend this to anyone and I do not plan on purchasing it again. Not my cup of tea.
Kate W.
I've been using Arm & Hammer toothpaste for a few years and this is my favorite kind. My mouth feels incredibly clean after brushing and the whitening action definitely works. It's not as dramatic as some toothpastes, but I'd rather have healthy teeth than blinding white ones.
Amanda W.
Mercer Island, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried a sample of the Arm & Hammer Advanced White toothpaste for approximately one week. While it was an effective toothpaste, I did not notice a difference in the color of my teeth and it didn't give me the same fresh tingly mint feel that I like after I brush.
Ashley S.
Vancleave, MS
I was not overly impressed or unsatisfied with this product. It didn't really perform any better than my usual whitening toothpaste. I didn't really care for the taste, when I used it everyday to brush my teeth. I am not planning on purchasing this product again.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?