BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Atenas P.
Empece a usar esta pasta porque andaba en busca de algún producto del cuidado bucal que me ayudara a combatir con mi sonrisa amarilla. Después de tanto buscar encontré muchos reviews buenos sobre esta pasta así que decidí comprarla y la verdad que me encanto porque si me ayudó muchísimo a blanquear mis dientes lo único malo que no me gusto es el sabor porque sabe entre dulce y salado pero para lo que me ayudó claro que la seguiré comprando y recommendando.
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
It tasted horrible, it was a little chalky and I didn't notice it whitening my tooth even after continual use. My teeth aren't super yellow however I'll give them that and I was already using whitening toothpaste prior to that. It's possible my teeth won't get any whiter without dental work I suppose . But don't believe it's gonna change your life, it won't but it will keep your mouth generally clean
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
This is one product I absolutely love! Now I'm a sucker for pretty teeth and this definitely keeps your teeth pretty. Generally this was something me and my grandma used together and after she passed I stopped using this brand for a while... But now I'm using it again because it's just that Good I'd reccomend that people use it because it helps keep your teeth looking nice and smelling fresh.
Marinda B.
OMG Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening toothpaste has been my FAVORITE for years. When you first start using it, you'll hate the flavor of it - it has a dull mint flavor mostly drown out by baking soda and peroxide but once you get used to it, it's no big deal. It does WONDERS for your teeth and the health of your mouth. i haven't had a single cavity since I started using this!
Karla B.
Charlotte, NC
This toothpaste cleans teeth really well but it tastes HORRIBLE. Like walk it off horrible. I definitely notice a difference in the whitenesss of my teeth. You can buy it at the local drug store, but it can be kind of tough to find. I'd recommend if you want to maintain your teeth bleaching routine, but if you're looking for a pleasant tasting minty toothpaste, this is not for you.
Kristen G.
Naples, TX
I received this toothpaste as a free sample a while back. I did like how clean it made my mouth feel after I brushed with this toothpaste; however, it seemed like everything I drank or ate for at least an hour after I brushed tasted funny, which I didn't like. Not sure if it was the baking soda or what that messed up my taste buds, but I didn't like that weird after effect!
Evelyn B.
Brawley, CA
I hate the taste, I wanted to feel my teeth fresh but It didn't it just tastes like baking soda and it feels warm wierd. I would brush my teeth in the morning with another fresh toothpaste and then at night I would brush with freshening toothpaste and then with the armer& Hammer whitening just to keep my teeth white. It's just that I really didn't like is that it feels warm.
Sharifa L.
I started using this a few months back and I have to say I'm becoming a fan. Aside from my usual toothpaste this one is more on the gritty side and I kind of like that. I feel like it's doing a better job at getting down and brushing out all of the black or stains there on my teeth from drinking coffee, eating food or whatever else is in my mouth.
Katie C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Powerful stuff here. I am a firm believer in baking soda in my toothpaste now. Nothing comes close to how effective this is! I've always used Crest or Colgate. Never gave a thought to try arm and hammer. This stuff is so powerful, I don't have to floss as often... how crazy is that? My teeth genuinely feel cleaner and healthier than they ever have, and it is thanks to this stuff.
Maya J.
Longview, WA
This is not my favorite toothpaste but it isn't a bad toothpaste. I use it every once in awhile and I find that it does the job pretty well. There's always a clean feeling in my mouth, the toothpaste doesn't taste bad, and my breath stays stink free for a couple hours! Not a bad toothpaste at all.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?