BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Michael H.
Michael H.
Bedford, PA
This is the one and only toothpaste I use. Mainly because it is a gritty paste which I must use in order to feel clean. Arm and Hammer helps with whitening, which is one of the only brands i know that can do that! (from my experience) Never buy anything else!
Erini A.
Erini A.
CLEVELAND, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my go-to toothpastes, I love Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Soda & Peroxide. I really see a difference in shades of white on my teeth and recommend to anyone looking for white teeth! I drink coffee everyday and like red wine often.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Blauvelt, NY
Love this toothpaste. My mouth always feels super clean and refreshed after I use it. I haven't noticed much change in whitening which is the only reason I didn't give five stars. My boyfriend didn't love the flavor but I don't have a problem with it.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Beaverton, OR
It's not arm and hammers fault, but the taste of their toothpastes are vile by default because of the baking soda content. But they're cool anyway, I still like to use baking soda for many other functions except brushing my teeth. Does not taste good.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I currently use this toothpaste. I feel like this is one of the only toothpastes that actually whitens my teeth with a noticeable difference. I also like how it's not too minty, because I am not a fan of mint. It also leaves you with a fresh breath
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Schenectady, NY
I love this toothpaste! The taste is great, not too over powering! It is also fairly inexpensive at places like Target or Walmart, which is great! I find this toothpaste is really effective for keeping the bad breath at bay for most of the day!
Emma D.
Emma D.
This toothpaste is my favorite! I've used it for probably 3 or 4 years now. The taste is a bit to get used to because it's not minty, it just tastes like baking soda. But the baking soda helps to whiten teeth gradually. That's why I love it!
Diana C.
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Okay... I was skeptical but this stuff is amazing! My teeth are glistening and for some reason it didn't make them sensitive? Awesome price point, OK after taste. I'm a repeat user and am constantly being complimented on the whiteness! :o
Shae L.
Shae L.
Bellevue, TX
Use it everyday and night! I have seen a great difference in my teeth ever since I started using this years ago. My breath smells fresh all day and my teeth and fantastically white! My whole family uses it and we all love it!!
Christy F.
Christy F.
Carlisle, PA
This is one of the best toothpastes that I have come across. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh has a great taste and leaves my mouth feeling fresh the whole entire day. And you can use it 2x a day for faster whitening results.
Amsi Y.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?