BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Cold Spring, KY
My dentist recommended that I try this for my acidic saliva and I LOVE IT. My breath is fresh, my teeth feel great, strong, and healthy. My dentist seems happy too because NO CAVITIES. Much better than the kind I was using and I will continue to buy again and keep this handy!
Kyleigh T.
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste was not for me. My taste buds are very sensitive and I found this to taste so strongly of baking soda. It was very off putting. I gagged a few times because of it. I would not recommend this to anyone and I do not plan on purchasing it again. Not my cup of tea.
Jorge B.
Jorge B.
Edinburg, TX
Baking soda is good for many things, one of them is your teeth. I got this at the store and it was one of the best things. You can really see the difference in a week. And you feel a fresher mouth than with any other product out there. I will definitely buy it again.
Renee W.
Renee W.
Chandler, AZ
I love love love Arm & Hammer advance white! It leaves your mouth feeling so fresh and clean! You really notice a difference when you try to use a different toothpaste, it feels as if you need to brush a few times but still it won't feel as clean as Arm & Hammer!!!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mercer Island, WA
I tried a sample of the Arm & Hammer Advanced White toothpaste for approximately one week. While it was an effective toothpaste, I did not notice a difference in the color of my teeth and it didn't give me the same fresh tingly mint feel that I like after I brush.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancleave, MS
I was not overly impressed or unsatisfied with this product. It didn't really perform any better than my usual whitening toothpaste. I didn't really care for the taste, when I used it everyday to brush my teeth. I am not planning on purchasing this product again.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Nappanee, IN
My favorite toothpaste EVER, I think it's a little pricey in comparison to some brands but my teeth feel good, I use it twice a day I love the backing soda, I wish it was a little cheaper but it works great so I just try and find it on sale, I have recommended it
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Valparaiso, IN
I didn't really like the taste or feel of this toothpaste while I was using it. It feels a bit gritty to me, and that didn't leave a very clean feeling when I was done. Visibly my teeth were clean, and my spouse said my breath smelled good. I just wasn't a fan.
Anny B.
Anny B.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only toothpaste I ever use. The taste is a little different but the effects more than make up for it. This toothpaste actually lives up to the advertising and really whitens teeth. You will feel fresh and notice a whiter smile with this toothpaste.
Michael H.
Michael H.
Bedford, PA
This is the one and only toothpaste I use. Mainly because it is a gritty paste which I must use in order to feel clean. Arm and Hammer helps with whitening, which is one of the only brands i know that can do that! (from my experience) Never buy anything else!
Amsi Y.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?