BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Cybil P.
Typical "baking soda" flavor. My teeth did feel really clean afterwards, just not that invigorating freshness. I definitely felt I needed to follow up with a mouth wash. I wanted that minty flavor to sorta linger after brushing. This does not have any minty flavor afterwards. Overall, not a bad tooth paste just need to follow up with a good mouth wash!
Gemma W.
I love this toothpaste! It leaves my teeth and mouth feeling so fresh and clean! I would recommend this product and I will be buying it again. I purchased mine at Walmart, but I'm sure it can be purchased at any place that sells toothpaste.
Carmen B.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love arm and hammer toothpaste, any of them really, but I always use whitening with baking soda and peroxide because it really works! I notice a difference it how healthy my teeth feel and how much whiter after a few years. It's got a little (tiny) grainy texture due to the baking soda but not something that is a major issue
Emma D.
This toothpaste is my favorite! I've used it for probably 3 or 4 years now. The taste is a bit to get used to because it's not minty, it just tastes like baking soda. But the baking soda helps to whiten teeth gradually. That's why I love it!
Trinity O.
Clinton, TN
I love this toothpaste! It has a slightly gritty, baking soda consistently, it's super minty, and foams up enough to really feel like you are getting to those hard to reach places. As far as the whitening is concerned, I can't tell a big difference in this versus other whitening pastes. I would say it is about on par with Colgate or Crest standard whitening toothpaste. It does keep my coffee stains at bay! It also leaves my mouth feeling incredibly fresh. It has a very strong peppermint flavor, it almost remind me of a peppermint oil.

Pros: incredible freshness, feels like it polishing teeth with granules, foamy, great flavor

Cons: whitening isn't as spectacular as label claims, but it does keep away coffee stains. Strong flavor would not be appropriate for a younger child or sensitive adult

Kate W.
I've been using Arm & Hammer toothpaste for a few years and this is my favorite kind. My mouth feels incredibly clean after brushing and the whitening action definitely works. It's not as dramatic as some toothpastes, but I'd rather have healthy teeth than blinding white ones.
Olivia H.
Bowling Green, KY
My absolute favorite toothpaste of all time! Keeps me teeth super white and the flavor is so refreshing. I've bought it multiple times and will continue to purchase. Always recommend to family and friends!
Jorge B.
Edinburg, TX
Baking soda is good for many things, one of them is your teeth. I got this at the store and it was one of the best things. You can really see the difference in a week. And you feel a fresher mouth than with any other product out there. I will definitely buy it again.
Amanda L.
pleasant flavor (not super intensely minty), not super foaming (which i prefer), and makes my mouth feel great after. also inexpensive and a brand i trust. would recommend to anyone thats wants to whiten their teeth as well as get a deep clean.
Danielle D.
Hingham, MA
Ive been using this product for about a month. I haven't seen a huge difference in whiteness since using. The taste takes a little getting used to since it's not minty but it's not bad.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?