BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I didn’t repurchase this toothpaste because it just didn’t attack as many problem areas as my love for Crest Complete does .. it’s cheaper than crest but with less effective options .. it’s affordable and does its job but i like more out of a toothpaste
Julia M.
Sarasota
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Shelby A.
Arm & Hammer is my go to toothpaste. I used to use another brand but my aunt turned me on to Arm & Hammer a year ago and I haven’t used anything else since. It is reasonably priced and you see results in the color of your teeth within a week. It’s not abrasive at all like other whitening toothpastes and it tastes great!
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
This toothpaste is awesome! If you’re trying to whiten your teeth this is for you. I’ve noticed such a difference in my teeth after using this product for awhile! My teeth have gone a couple shades lighter using this.
Emelia H.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
This is my favorite toothpaste of all time. I love the flavor and how fresh it makes my mouth. I know some people think the flavor is gross, but this is what my parents bought growing up. It kind of nostalgic for me.
Hayley J.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I literally can’t use any other toothpaste after using this. Nothing else makes my teeth actually feel clean except this toothpaste and I make sure I always have it stocked up cause I just can’t use any other kind.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly, this product does work but it just didn’t work well for me and my teeth. It’s a refreshing taste and feel but I needed something stronger for my enamel. It helps with whitening and is relatively cheap.
Sylvia T.
Yuba City, CA
I love the double pack. One for me and one for the hubby. I love how this brand always leaves you with fresh breath unlike some other brands. I love how it makes my teeth feel like I just walked out the dentists office.
Rachel L.
This tasted horribly, i couldnt get over the taste. I only used it a couple times before we bought a different one. I cant say if it would have whitened my teeth because i didnt use it long enough
Kelli J.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this toothpaste. It makes my mouth feel clean and fresh. Even my kids will use this toothpaste and they are super picky! I have seen a change in the color of my teeth since using it.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?