BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
I started using this a few months back and I have to say I'm becoming a fan. Aside from my usual toothpaste this one is more on the gritty side and I kind of like that. I feel like it's doing a better job at getting down and brushing out all of the black or stains there on my teeth from drinking coffee, eating food or whatever else is in my mouth.
Kyle N.
Kyle N.
Hackensack, NJ
This product seemed to have some effect of whitening. The price was a bit high to continue on as I don't really mind my teeth color at this point and time.

The main issue I think is with the taste. Even with mint added the peroxide taste was a bit strong. If you can get past this I think you'd be fine with this product.
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
Denton, TX
We use this toothpaste when we go out of town. It leaves our teeth clean and notice that we do not have plaque buildup as quickly as other brands do after we have been out eating, drinking and doing daily activities. Arm & hammer always provides great products and this is one of their products we use regularly.
Vanesssa B.
Vanesssa B.
I did not really like this toothpaste-the reason being that does not leave my mouth feeling fresh for a long time. I love that just-washed feeling. This product did not meet my expectations. I have heard that Baking Soda, in fact, makes your teeth wither but the down side is what I have just explained!
Maya J.
Maya J.
Longview, WA
This is not my favorite toothpaste but it isn't a bad toothpaste. I use it every once in awhile and I find that it does the job pretty well. There's always a clean feeling in my mouth, the toothpaste doesn't taste bad, and my breath stays stink free for a couple hours! Not a bad toothpaste at all.
Madison B.
Madison B.
I bought this because I heard that baking soda and peroxide were very strong teeth whiteners, but the taste of the toothpaste was too much for me. I felt like it did nothing for my freshness of breath, and while it did whiten and I have friends who use this exclusively, it just wasn't for me.
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
Baking soda toothpaste always has had a horrible taste to me, and I've always struggled through it for the whitening benefits. This toothpaste manages to taste enjoyable even while doing the same! I was really impressed with this and it became my go-to. The two pack on Amazon is a great deal.
Tracy V.
Tracy V.
I bought this because I wanted to try out different whitening toothpastes. I did like it, but didn't see a huge difference. After I ran out of it I tried another brand that I thought did a bigger difference. It did clean my teeth and made my mouth feel fresh, but it's not anything great.
Tori S.
Tori S.
Edina, MN
I get so many questions on how my teeth are so white and this is what i swear by! i do have to say though my dentists do not recommend because they say its harsh so i am probably going to try and switch to a different one but will use this occasionally to keep my teeth sparkling white
Catie J.
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
I really like this tooth paste, it does a good job of cleaning and whitening. I use it every once and a while. I don't like the gritty feeling that it leaves on my teeth when I'm done thought, it's kind of weird. I do buy it because it does a good job, I just rinse better after.
Amsi Y.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?