BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
This toothpaste is awesome! If you’re trying to whiten your teeth this is for you. I’ve noticed such a difference in my teeth after using this product for awhile! My teeth have gone a couple shades lighter using this.
Hayley J.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I literally can’t use any other toothpaste after using this. Nothing else makes my teeth actually feel clean except this toothpaste and I make sure I always have it stocked up cause I just can’t use any other kind.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Honestly, this product does work but it just didn’t work well for me and my teeth. It’s a refreshing taste and feel but I needed something stronger for my enamel. It helps with whitening and is relatively cheap.
Sylvia T.
Yuba City, CA
I love the double pack. One for me and one for the hubby. I love how this brand always leaves you with fresh breath unlike some other brands. I love how it makes my teeth feel like I just walked out the dentists office.
Rachel L.
This tasted horribly, i couldnt get over the taste. I only used it a couple times before we bought a different one. I cant say if it would have whitened my teeth because i didnt use it long enough
Kelli J.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this toothpaste. It makes my mouth feel clean and fresh. Even my kids will use this toothpaste and they are super picky! I have seen a change in the color of my teeth since using it.
Danangie W.
Bronx, NY
Toothpaste is not created equally. lol I hate the texture of this toothpaste. It’s not a full foamy creamy clean feeling toothpaste, instead it’s a dry, non sudsy one and I do not like it
Kelly F.
Bronx , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste was OK. I wasn't too crazy about the baking soda taste it left my mouth afterwards. Yuck. Over all it did make my teeth appear brighter.. so it's effective but yucky.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Wellness Guru Expert
At first I use to love this toothpaste because I felt it did a great job at cleaning my teeth but then I started to feel like it wasn’t doing anything so I had to change it
Mary W.
Lakewood, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
10/10 have recommended this product to dozens of people. Ditch the white strips because you won’t need them. Once you try this toothpaste you won’t go back. Promise!
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?