BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Erica M.
Granby, MA
We tried this but just didn't care for the flavor. I don't think we like the baking soda and peroxide.
Esperanza R.
Fresno, CA
I buy this and only this it seriously whitens your teeth and really fast plus the mint flavor is great
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
This toothpaste does the job, as does every other one typically. I almost felt it was a little gritty.
Tracey N.
Port Royal, SC
Dentist recommended. Reasonably priced. It cleans great & leaves your breath smelling clean & fresh.
Tracy O.
Seattle
Blech! I just could t get past the taste on theses ones. They taste weird and astringent and grainy.
Caitlin W.
Tastes horrible, made me gag every time I brushed my teeth. Didn't help to whiten my teeth at all.
Esmeralda I.
Santa Ana, CA
I wouldn't recommend this toothpaste
It's my least favorite
It tastes gross
The tAste is to strong
Dara M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Didn't like the flavor. Easy to use and always priced great sold at Walmart or any grocery store
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't care much for the flavor of this toothpaste. It did leave my mouth feeling clean though.
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was not a fan of this toothpaste at all. I didn't like the taste of feeling it left in my mouth
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?