BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Zoe D.
Zoe D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Not one of the nicest tasting toothpastes but I am a smoker so I struggle with keeping my teeth white but I have this say this helps alot
Bree V.
Bree V.
Montreal, QC
My husband's and I go to toothpaste. We enjoy basic ingredients and not a whole lot of added chemicals or dyes. Just basic toothpaste!
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Kingston , ON
I didn't like the way this toothpaste felt. It was thick and felt a bit gritty? It also wasn't as minty as I like.
Rachelle B.
Rachelle B.
Really good in maintaining white teeth a and one of the best for achieving fresh breath without using mouthwash
kami C.
kami C.
London
Only paste I use. Keeps my teeth super white. And my breath very fresh. Good price point also.
Jordyn R.
Jordyn R.
This toothpaste is so cheap and looking st people I know who use it I can see a difference
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Manotick , ON
Use this tooth paste everyday. Cleans and whitens without making my mouth sensitive. Doesn't really have a taste but that doesn't bother me
Amsi Y.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?