BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Molly S.
Denver, CO
A bit pricey, but it does whiten my teeth. I would get this when its on sale or when i have a coupon. I do like the mint flavor.
Jessica H.
Oceanside, CA
I've tried many toothpastes but this is probably my favorite because i do see the difference in my teeth, they are so much whiter!
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Super affordable and it gets the job done. My go to tooth paste for sure! They always have the 2 for 1 sales which just adds to the greatness.
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I was not a fan of this toothpaste at all. I didn't like the taste of feeling it left in my mouth
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really was not a fan of this toothpaste, I didn't hate it but I forgot sure didn't like it. The taste and texture were just very off to me. But it did its job and my teeth did feel clean after.
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
This toothpaste does the job, as does every other one typically. I almost felt it was a little gritty.
Lisa K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste really does seem like it would whiten your teeth with consistent use but I can't get past the taste! Like baking soda :|
Marichelle S.
Union City, NJ
I didn't care for this tooth paste at all. The toothpaste tasted too much like baking powder, and i had to stop brushing my teeth and switch to a different tooth paste. the texture tasted like a bad gritty paste
Francesca C.
Oviedo, FL
Too strong for me. I get sick of the baking soda taste. At first I don't mind it. But after I feel like I need to brush my teeth again because of the taste
Lucy S.
Just recently got this and I like it so far! It doesn't taste as fake and artificial as other toothpastes, but is still minty fresh. My mouth feels clean and refreshed after brushing with it.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?