BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Lacie T.
Portageville , MO
Wellness Guru Expert
The taste was minty fresh. It cleaned my teeth good and left them looking whiter after repeated use! The tube lasted a good while.
Melissa D.
Prescott, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Never been a fan of Arm and hammer. It always reminded me of baking soda and didn't taste good.
Kirstin M.
Denton, TX
We use this toothpaste when we go out of town. It leaves our teeth clean and notice that we do not have plaque buildup as quickly as other brands do after we have been out eating, drinking and doing daily activities. Arm & hammer always provides great products and this is one of their products we use regularly.
Jennifer J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn't notice a difference and I hated the taste. My teeth did feel clean but sometimes felt like I couldn't get the grit out. I won't buy again.
Kathleen W.
I'm sure if I continued to use this product I would see results. But, I did not enjoy the after taste.
Esmeralda I.
Santa Ana, CA
I wouldn't recommend this toothpaste
It's my least favorite
It tastes gross
The tAste is to strong
Kaitlin W.
Awesome! Leaves my teeth feeling fresh, clean, smooth, and always brighter white! Love this product! Love arm and hammer!
Jenna W.
ALBEMARLE
This left my mouth feeling super clean but I could not get past the taste and the rest of my family refused to use it
LaMeika D.
Brockton, MA
I've tried many toothpaste brands and I would have to say this wins for me. I like the texture and I like that baking soda is a main ingredient.
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
This toothpaste plus an Arm & Hammer spin brush! Can you say super clean teeth?!
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?