BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Molly S.
Molly S.
Denver, CO
A bit pricey, but it does whiten my teeth. I would get this when its on sale or when i have a coupon. I do like the mint flavor.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, FL
The toothpaste itself seems to do an alright job. I just don't like that it leaves a chalky taste/feeling in my mouth.
Ashland E.
Ashland E.
Thibodaux, LA
This is probably in my top 3 toothpastes to use. I didn't buy it to make my feet white, as they already were. It does help keep my teeth white without making them look unnatural. I also like the flavor as well.
Kaley P.
Kaley P.
My teeth feel extremely clean after using this toothpaste! I feel fresh and my teeth have been whiter since using this
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Sunbury, PA
Not to crazy about it. I don't like the after taste. It leaves me feeling dry in the mouth and not refresh
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Bowling Green, KY
My absolute favorite toothpaste of all time! Keeps me teeth super white and the flavor is so refreshing. I've bought it multiple times and will continue to purchase. Always recommend to family and friends!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
pleasant flavor (not super intensely minty), not super foaming (which i prefer), and makes my mouth feel great after. also inexpensive and a brand i trust. would recommend to anyone thats wants to whiten their teeth as well as get a deep clean.
Kate W.
Kate W.
I've been using Arm & Hammer toothpaste for a few years and this is my favorite kind. My mouth feels incredibly clean after brushing and the whitening action definitely works. It's not as dramatic as some toothpastes, but I'd rather have healthy teeth than blinding white ones.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Hingham, MA
Ive been using this product for about a month. I haven't seen a huge difference in whiteness since using. The taste takes a little getting used to since it's not minty but it's not bad.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Isaban
This is definitely my favorite toothpaste! I'd tried lots of different brands, but I always come back to this one.
Amsi Y.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?