BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
chelsea g.
chelsea g.
North Port, FL
In my opinion the best daily use toothpaste to gradually whiten your teeth.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Albany, GA
I was skeptical about this toothpaste because it was such a good deal but my worrying was for no reason. I've been getting a lot of dental work done, aka investing in my pearly whites, so the toothpaste I'm using means a lot to me. I used to just use whatever I could afford. But as I got older I learned that doing that isn't always the right choice. So I switched to a high dollar tooth paste (Toms fluoride free whitening toothpaste). I used that for about a year. After all of my recent dental work, they suggested I switch to Sensodine. I'm not bashing the toms brand or the sensodine brand. They are both great options. I ran out of toms and bought the sensodine. I used the whole tube and it really helped with sensitivity on my teeth! But , I didn't feel like it was worth the $$ for the amount you get. I mean, I used the tube faster than I have ever used a tube. So I'm at the store, feeling a little over this whole toothpaste deal , and I see this gem at the bottom of the shelf. Two big tubes for $5?? Sign me up!! I didn't expect much out of it but my teeth have literally never been cleaner or whiter . It really does provide a fresh from the dentist feeling every time I brush. I believe I have found my match !!
Cybil P.
Cybil P.
Typical "baking soda" flavor. My teeth did feel really clean afterwards, just not that invigorating freshness. I definitely felt I needed to follow up with a mouth wash. I wanted that minty flavor to sorta linger after brushing. This does not have any minty flavor afterwards. Overall, not a bad tooth paste just need to follow up with a good mouth wash!
Gemma W.
Gemma W.
I love this toothpaste! It leaves my teeth and mouth feeling so fresh and clean! I would recommend this product and I will be buying it again. I purchased mine at Walmart, but I'm sure it can be purchased at any place that sells toothpaste.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Vancouver , WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love arm and hammer toothpaste, any of them really, but I always use whitening with baking soda and peroxide because it really works! I notice a difference it how healthy my teeth feel and how much whiter after a few years. It's got a little (tiny) grainy texture due to the baking soda but not something that is a major issue
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Oceanside, CA
I've tried many toothpastes but this is probably my favorite because i do see the difference in my teeth, they are so much whiter!
K G.
K G.
I always like Arm&Hammer brand. This toothpaste really cleans. It keeps your mouth fresh.
Georgina M.
Georgina M.
Washington, DC
I normally buy this two-pack at Target so I won't have to go back. Arm & Hammer is the only toothpaste I use now, it is also the only one that truly keeps my mouth feeling clean. Some other brands (like Colgate) keeps residue on your tongue and it still doesn't feel super clean, I recommend trying it! It has a particular taste with the baking soda infused, but I promise it cleans a lot better!
Vida A.
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
This works great to whiten teeth and freshen breath. It is a bit pricey but worth not having to sprinkle baking soda onto my toothpaste.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Denver, CO
A bit pricey, but it does whiten my teeth. I would get this when its on sale or when i have a coupon. I do like the mint flavor.
Amsi Y.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?