BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Meag K.
Houston
I think this is a good product, but the taste and texture was awful! Not for me!! My mouth felt clean, but not fresh.
Jenna W.
ALBEMARLE
This left my mouth feeling super clean but I could not get past the taste and the rest of my family refused to use it
Yvette T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I buy this toothpaste for my husband. He likes the taste and says he sees a difference in his teeth when he uses it.
Jill H.
Arlington, VA
Tasted strange. Tasted strange. Tasted strange Tasted strangeTasted strangeTasted strangeTasted strangeTasted strange
Katie C.
Isaban
This is definitely my favorite toothpaste! I'd tried lots of different brands, but I always come back to this one.
Shelly A.
Youngstown, OH
I also feel as though I've just been to the dentist after I've brushed. Wonderful flavor that's not overpowering.
kaitlyn s.
Norfolk, VA
This is not something I like at all. it makes me feel like I still have bad breath even after brushing my teeth
Eric M.
Sacramento, CA
I mean this product isn't bad. But the taste is just uncomftrable and makes me not want to use this product .
Kim M.
I wouldn't even know if it makes your teeth whiter because I can't get past the salty taste. Not a fan at all
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuffs great. Good whitening. You feel fresh and clean. I only took a star cuz it’s not the best flavor
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?